BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
bint_abouy A.
Brooklyn
okay.. i can not stress enough how amazing THIS IS!! I thought this was one of those over hyped products until i decided to try it one day while visiting my local rite aid. and man am i glad i did! literal magic in a bottle! it makes taking my makeup off so much easier. if i could give it more than 5 stars i would!
Ash L.
This is a perfect makeup remover for hard to remove eye makeup. I love using it all over my face after a makeup wipe to ensure I got everything. Pro tip, if you are using a small swab or of to Remove eye makeup, let it dry for39 seconds after first applying the liquid to avoid getting any excess in your eyes
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
This is really good at taking off most make up and it doesn't burn my eyes the only problem I have is that it's not great with water proof makeup... I guess that's why the made a waterproof one but haven't tried it yet.
Sarah S.
Pottsboro, TX
The best makeup remover ever. I have sensitive eyes and skin & used wipes forever, even though they burned my skin and eyes. I read about this & bought it for $7 at the dollar store. the best thing ever.
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS
This micellar cleansing water is amazing I love the way it tones my skin without drying it out it takes dirt makeup and daily grime away with ease I recommend ever gal and guy give it a try
Claire M.
This stuff is soooo gentle. I love the formula. It removes all my makeup. I use it with an exfoliating cotton round and it's amazing. The only thing that I will say is that it does burn my eyes a little but not too bad.
Kayla s.
Seriously one of the best makeup removers I've ever used! Gentle on the skin and refreshes it so well. I love how it removes my stubborn eyeliner and mascara too! No oily residue or fragrance either.
ML V.
Green Bay
This is one of my holy grail makeup remover from the drugstore. I used to have the equate or neutrogena makeup remover wipes but somehow these wipes always made my eyes irritated and itchy. I switched to GARNIER CLEANSER just not too long ago and I'm loving it ever since. It just feels like water and I poured it onto my facial cotton pads. There are different kind of scents to it but surprisingly I found it unscented. Highly recommend!
Briana S.
This stuff is amazing. I heard bad reviews so I was afraid to use it but it's so gentle on my skin and takes makeup off effortlessly it says oil free and however it does feel a tad oily but I love it and will repurchase !
Em S.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff honestly works. It helps take up all of the makeup and gunk from my day. I always use this and then wash my face and it has helped prevent my usual breakouts from sleeping with makeup/not getting all the dirt of my face. I've gone through multiple bottles of this and I plan on purchasing many more
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.