BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
So I heard that this works well for a makeup remover but I don't really agree. When I used it to take off my makeup i had to use a ton. It also seemed to dry out my skin. There is definitely room for improvement and I wouldn't recommend this product
Kimberly B.
Girard
I really like this make up remover! It doesn’t burn my eyes like wipes do! It doesn’t leave my face wet it dries up fast! I buy it in the big bottles from dollar general! It is oily, but like i said it dries really fast and it doesn’t dry on oily.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Absolute favorite make up remover especially from the drugstore!!! Seriously takes off any makeup in 2 swipes max! It's so great and inexpensive I'm so in love with it! They have one for sensitive skin too which is bomb as well! So amazing!
Brianna C.
Great product! Although I feel like I need to wash my face after using this because of the oily feeling, it still tends to get off stubborn waterproof eye make up. For the price, I think this is affordable and lasts a while. I will definitely be buying it again.
🌸Claudia R.
Oklahoma City
Love how easy to use this product is and how it takes off all kinds of waterproof makeup so easy no hard scrubbing! Leaves your skin feeling super clean and flesh. It's sooo cheap for how much product you actually get and it last for a long time!
Kaitlyn L.
Henderson, TN
i use the bottle with the pink lid to take off my face makeup and the bottle with the blue lid to take off my eye makeup and i love this! i swear i won't use another brand of micellar water or makeup remover. this stuff is the absolute best/ absolutely will buy again!
Dynasty A.
I love this because it's really gentle on the skin and because , since it's sold in bottle form, if I have the micellar water cleansing wipes and they're a little dried out , I can wet them again with this. You can wet any dried out makeup wipes these of youd like
Marielle M.
This is not bad but not good either, this takes like half of my makeup, and leaves a weird film on my skin, I wished it removed my makeup completely, I usually have to wash my face afterwards, if this formula improved I would definitely buy again
Julianne R.
I love this product for taking my makeup off. I prefer this with a cotton pad over a makeup wipe. It lasts a long time, so you don't always have to repurchase. It takes my makeup off super quick and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or greasy!
Kasey B.
Absecon, NJ
I love this stuff! It great for late nights when I don't feel like going through my whole routine. It leave my skin feeling refreshed and at such a low price it's worth every penny. 10/10 would repurchase.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.