BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ellen C.
Ruskin, FL
I have the blue version which is stronger for waterproof makeup removal and it really does work well removing my make up. Sometimes I like to wipe my face with a cotton round soaked with this right before I do my make up just to make sure my face is nice and clean. I highly recommend!
Amanda D.
Lewistown, PA
Love it! I wish everything was a simple as this. I just soak a cotton pad and wipe across my face. Now to be fair I don't wear makeup so I haven't tested it on that yet. So fat though I love it I haven't broken out and my skin feels soft. A definite game changer
Ana B.
Love this!!!! The first time I used it wasn't sure what to expect but I was glad I used it. It instantly felt cool and fresh, took makeup and dirt right off! It is gentle on the skin so it won't irritate. I now use it in my skincare routine!
Noreen K.
Thoroughly removes eye makeup without irritating my sensitive eye area or leaving a greasy residue.  (I strictly use this an EYE make up remover, not face).  Found it at Target and will not use anything else!  It is reasonably priced and a bottle will last quite while.
Alicia S.
Clarence, MO
I will continue to get this product. #LOVE the clean fresh feeling it gives my face after removing my makeup. I will recommend this to everyone. Its GREAT ! Its my daily go to . #love #getit #wearwalmart
Grace P.
Cortland, NY
Takes off all of my makeup every time! It does not leave any sort of residue or burn my eyes or skin. It is also affordable and readily available at drugstores. Theres are sizes available that are both flight friendly and good for use at home. Overall, I would definitely recommend this!
Shelbie G.
Madawaska, ME
This is the best drug store makeup remover I have found so far. Takes off your makeup so easy but I noticed with my skin you need to wash your face after or you will break out.
Cristie G.
Love love Garnier! They make the best smelling products for the cost. They look smell amazing! This water is so gentle for all skin types. I recommend this to friends.
Brianna T.
Marysville, CA
This product is amazing! I love the fact that with one wipe it takes away my makeup! Also, it leaves my skin feeling so soft. Probably the best purchase I've made. I really wanna try the other different...not brands but the different formulas I believe. There is one for waterproof makeup and for sensitive skin. I love it so much, definitely, check this product out.
stephanie c.
Los Angeles, CA
It removes all makeup from base to point makeup very gently ! just grab a cotton pad and splash a few drops of this micellar water and cleanse your skin like a cleansing wipe ! picked it up @ target for about $7 which is a shocking price for 400 ml of a great product like this !
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.