BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
This is perfect make up remover for any hard to remove make up especially waterproof Mascara. When I first used it I was surprised how it removed my makeup rather than smearing it all over. It did not dry my skin or leave any residue. Even though, it looks like water... it works really well and leaves my face feeling hydrated.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
This is just okay to me. I don't quite get the hype behind the miscellar waters. I feel like it takes some of my make up of but not all of it unless I scrub really hard. If you have most your makeup off this would be a good little refresher but other than that I'm not a huge fan. I probably would recommend it or buy it again.
Beeson S.
Lexington, KY
it made my skin feel fresh and pretty all of my makeup came off. I used facewash afterward and it gave me a fresh feeling of skin. I would recommend this product to use it when you take your skin makeup off. But if you are trying to use this product for waterproof eye makeup, it is not going to work as it works for skin.
Sprinkle O.
I have been using this for over a year, and it is one of the best makeup removers out there! I do find it sensitive to my eye area sometimes, but for rest of the face, it is great way to remove makeup and oils! Not harsh at all or any bad smells, it is perfect for daily use! Have gone through 2-3 bottles of this so far!
Remly V.
St Augustine, FL
5 estrellas para este maravilloso producto. La sensación en la cara es increíble. Limpieza, excelente olor, remueve perfecto el maquillaje y sale súper económica si la compras online. El descubrimiento del año!
Sandra T.
Philadelphia, PA
Inexpensive for how much product you get. Plus it works great on removing makeup. I would've given 5 stars except sometimes I feel like I need to wash my face after if I have a lot of makeup on. I think it's best for first thing in the morning before you do your makeup to make sure you have a clean canvas to start with.
Amanda H.
Plano, TX
Bogo at walgreens and I had really high expectations for this product. It lived up to the hype. Takes off all my make up even after I had washed my face. I feel like it pulled out all of the gunk
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI
This is a great product for removing makeup! Takes it all off and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I prefer this to makeup wipes. Also use it in the morning before using my Mia to exfoliate my face.
Natalia M.
Millington, TN
After all the products I've used for makeuo removal this is by far my favorite. After just one use ive saw the difference. It takes all the make up off even the water proof ones. Its so gental on your skin leaves it soft and not with any make up. Its so easy to use.
Christina B.
Costa Mesa , CA
My new favorite thing! I've been looking for the perfect makeup remover that isn't greasy and will take off the last bit of makeup that just wouldn't budge. This really makes my face feel refreshed from the crap old of makeup I just had on my face. Love the size of the bottle, comes with a lot of product for a good price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.