BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
victoria o.
It left my face oily , but to be fare my face is naturally really oily. I feel like it was a good price. It definitely reached my expectations. Very gentle on the skin. The formula is very nice. There might be a little room for improvement
danielle k.
Blue Springs
I love the micclear water!! It's perfect for anything! Removing makeup, washing your face!! It leaves you feeling refreshed & you can get this at almost any drug store for not to much $$! I use this all the time & plan to keep doing so :)
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
Seriously the best facial cleanser I have ever used. It removes make up, sweat etc. and leaves a bit of a moisturizer feel. Most cleansers dry me up. Love this one!
Laura K.
Rochester
This is a great product that removes makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I have noticed some breakouts since I started using it but am not sure it is from this.  My skin tone has improved since I began using this.
Andrea C.
Johnstown, PA
This stuff is AMAZING. I adore it. There's nothing I put first in my makeup bag than this product. It removes makeup without feeling oily and I can easily wipe even the most stubborn of makeup off. I would definitely recommend this micellar water to anyone!
Augusta T.
Concord
This is great for taking off make up and also cleansing skin at the same time. It even takes off stubborn waterproof make up which is difficult for a lot of make up removers to do. Highly recommend this! It's also great on sensitive skin.
Tianna F.
Kettering, OH
I love this cleansing water. It is so easy to use and doesn't leave an okay feeling on your eyes when used to remove eye make up. If you are looking for something to wash your face and remove make up quick and easy then this is for you.
Teresa Q.
I absolutely love this product! It does what it says it will do. It takes off all of my makeup and it is not that expensive. It exceeded my expectations the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does not take off waterproof makeup.
Savana S.
Northvale, NJ
Wipes me super clean every time ! I use Morning and night to get rid of makeup and dirt from my day! Affordable and can find just about everywhere! I was super pleased with it after being skeptical at first, definitely will continue using.
Savanah N.
This product has impressed me tremendously because of the amount of product given for such a low price! This product is great for cleansing the skin of any oils, grime, and any makeup that might be clogged in your pores. I would recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.