BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
hannah p.
not very pleased with this product. i've tried using this makeup remover a few times and it didn't meet the expectations. a little disappointing. works great with foundation but not mascara. would recommend for people who don't wear much mascara.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
So many people love this stuff. I strongly disagree, I didn't like the way it removed my eye makeup, I felt like I kept having to rub off my eye makeup too rough, which is completely bad for your eyes. I prefer to stick with my neutrogena makeup wipes
🌸Claudia R.
Oklahoma City
Love how easy to use this product is and how it takes off all kinds of waterproof makeup so easy no hard scrubbing! Leaves your skin feeling super clean and flesh. It's sooo cheap for how much product you actually get and it last for a long time!
Kaitlyn L.
Henderson, TN
i use the bottle with the pink lid to take off my face makeup and the bottle with the blue lid to take off my eye makeup and i love this! i swear i won't use another brand of micellar water or makeup remover. this stuff is the absolute best/ absolutely will buy again!
Kristine D.
This micellar water is a staple in my skincare routine because it's effective yet gentle, and easy and quick to use! I don't want too many steps to care for my skin, because then I won't do it anyway. This works great for me, and I'd recommend it!
Dynasty A.
I love this because it's really gentle on the skin and because , since it's sold in bottle form, if I have the micellar water cleansing wipes and they're a little dried out , I can wet them again with this. You can wet any dried out makeup wipes these of youd like
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Absolute favorite make up remover especially from the drugstore!!! Seriously takes off any makeup in 2 swipes max! It's so great and inexpensive I'm so in love with it! They have one for sensitive skin too which is bomb as well! So amazing!
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This stuff is like a scam. All that is in the bottle is water with a little bit of oil. The marketing is great because this is everything that everyone wants in skin care. I do not think that these bottles are worth it and I do not reccomend this product.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
Micellar water is one of those products I just don't love. This one did nothing for me. It did remove makeup, but it left a film on my face, and it took twice as long to wash off the film as it does to wash my face normally. Just not a fan.
Ali P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best makeup remover! After using it, I use nothing else. It truly cleans my skin and doesn't leave anything behind like so many other makeup removers I have used. I was really surprised at how well it works bur so glad I tried it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.