BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
This leaves your skin fresh, soft, and without a trace of make-up. I also.love this for the morning because it removes oil without stripping your skin. This is a must have!!
Emily  K.
This is my absolute must have product. I love micellaire waters and this one works really well. It takes off all the dirt and makeup and leaves my face feeling refreshed
Olivia S.
This does a pretty good job at taking off my make up. I do sometimes find myself going over my face a couple times just to get it off though. I do like that way my fave feels after I've used it!
Molly D.
I love how easily my makeup comes off with this product! There is no residue left behind and my face is left feeling good. This product isn’t oily and that is my favorite thing about it. I hate when makeup removers leave your face feeling like you washed it with baby oil.
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Hands down my favorite make up remover. It's gentle but still gets rid of all your make up. If you accidentally get some in your eye, your eye won't burn like crazy as it will with other products. One bottle lasts a while and I will continue to use this for a long time!
Brittany G.
Weslaco
Everything about this product is perfect! I don’t like a lot of makeup cleanser cause they’re too rough on my skin but, this product is perfection! It’s totally affordable and that’s that reason I love this item ! I do recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
Hunter J.
I love this stuff! It removes my makeup so well and it doesn't take a whole lot. I always feel wasteful with wipes as they're expensive and don't last very long. This is a way better alternative and I can use it if I'm feeling too tired to do my whole nightly cleanse routine.
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
After hearing about Micellar cleansing water all over the interent I finally gave it a try and I'm so glad I did. It work so well! It removes my makeup effectively and leaves skin feeling great! It's a gentle cleaner and I think it would work great for sensitive skin.
leslie f.
Stamford, CT
This micellar water removes your makeup and excess oils like a dream. I'VE TRIED SO MANY MAKEUP REMOVERS and none of them worked as well as this one. My main issue when it comes to makeup is removing my mascara, this product removed it to well from the very first time I used it so, I immediately told my friends about it.
Jasmine B.
Dallas , TX
If you wear makeup.. You need this in your life!!! I bought it off of youtubers recommendations and I will never regret this purchase. Takes everything off of your face
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.