BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Paula W.
I really enjoy the convenience of Micellar Cleansing Water.  I hate having to rinse my face after washing by splashing water all over the place.  This gets my makeup off of my face and allows me to do it without making a mess.  My face feels refreshed and clean after I use this.  I will continue to buy it.
Kim G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product! On those nights I am too tired to full on wash my face, I break this little gem out. It's quick and easy. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for the next step!
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
It is a bad makeup remover ever I hated, I can't remove my mascara and black eyeliner it's like a water 👎🏻 I had the blue makeup remover has oil that is mean I can use it with waterproof like easy way but didn't work with makeup so bad product
Abbi L.
Mount Pleasant
I use this product as my nightly cleanser and makeup remover. I also use it when I am in a rush and don't have time to wash my face with my cream cleanser. I am impressed by how well it gets all the dirt and makeup out of my pores. I feel so clean after I use this product. I am on my 3rd bottle this year!
Maricruz I.
I bought this a month ago. And fell in love with it instantly. And the one for waterproof makeup. Bought it at my work...ULTA beauty. Very effective. It's one of my go to's to remove my makeup on my nighttime routine.
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
Simple, easy, and efficient. I love the hell out of Garnier's micellar water. It works brilliantly on even the stubbornest of makeup, including eyelash glue, and is very gentle on my skin. It also removes all traces of matte lipstains and lip paints, which is incredibly helpful after an entire day of KVD.
Krystal R.
Weatherford
Wipes away my waterproof eye make up effortlessly. I dont wipe the rest of my face off but I bet my makeup would come right off with this. The bottle is very big for the price so you get a good amount out of it. I purchased at my local target and it is going to be a while before I need some more.
Mini G.
Absolutely love this product! It performs so well that I have no need for the makeup remover wipes that I was addicted to for years! I tried a more expensive version of this before garnier made one and this is wayyyy better! Highly recommend this product.
Angela P.
Matthews, NC
In comparison to everything else I've ever tried, this leaves the least build up on my face while cleaning my skin well. I can't wait to try this with waterproof mascara. It did a great job with my usual make-up & mascara. Best of all, it felt like water on my skin and there's no need to rinse.
Lasharay O.
I absolutely love this stuff...so often I try to remove my makeup and it will just get smudged around but this stuff wipes it off cl es an every time. it also leave my face fresh and clean.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.