BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Amber E.
Concord
This is very effective at removing makeup. I really did enjoy it but probably will not repurchase because I prefer to use my coconut oil. But I definitely recommend it to anyone that would not like that method since it isn't for everyone. It was very effective at removing even waterproof mascaras, liner, liquid lips Etc and did not dry out my skin or cause any irritation.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
This cleanser is gentle and effective. I used it to remove heavy eye make-up and lipstick.
My favorite thing about this product is that it removes the make-up without a lot of scrubbing, which can be damaging to your skin.
amanda t.
Portland, OR
This makeup remover is great for people that want to start using more natural ingredients. It is easy to use and gentle. It is a great price and not expensive at all. I would recommend to any skin care people
Tanya H.
Scranton, PA
I struggle with combination skin and have been looking for a product that removes all of the dirt and makeup residue on my skin without over drying. I finally found it! my skin has never felt or looked cleaner and clearer.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
This product does a great job at removing my makeup. I still use an eye makeup remover along with it. It is nice to use to take off my foundation before I wash my face. It is gentle on my skin and does not leave a residue.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I'm surprised at how much I love this. Too many makeup removers feel so oily and like they leave a weird film on my face but this keeps me feeling fresh and clean. Followed by a Rosewater toning spritz, my face has never felt better!
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
This is comparable to the simple Micellar water. I like both but prefer this one. It removes makeup with ease, even eye makeup. I've had no problems with burning around my eyes. I will be repurchasing when I'm out, love it!
Dalila I.
Morrisville, NC
I love the way my skin feels whenever I use this product. I bought it because so many people were recommending it on youtube and I don't regret it. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I got it at Walmart for around $7. Very affordable and quality product.
Amanda A.
This product works great on removing make-up AND making your face look An feel great! It easily removes the make-up with little effort. It's great on all skin types because it's smooth, not harsh at all. It leaves your skin feeling like silk! It makes my skin vibrant An soft, not grease. Safe to use every day an will not dry out your skin. I highly recommend this product!
Meera C.
Glendale Hts, IL
I just started using this and I 100% recommend this product, I used to just wash my face with face soap to remove makeup but I found that after drying my face there was still some parts I missed, especially with eye makeup I always had such a hard time removing it. Until I started using this and it doesn’t leave any residue at all ! I love it and will continue to use it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.