BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Carina J.
How did I not know about this before? I can not imagine being without this anymore. It takes out everything your cleanser leaves behind. It is very gentle on the skin and does not try it out. It takes of eye make up easily.
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
This has become my favorite thing to use to clean my face and take my makeup off. It does not leave my skin feeling oily and effortlessly takes my makeup off. Combing it with toner and a good moisturizer has really helped clear up my skin more than I thought it would
Jackie C.
Love this purchased it at Walgreens feels more like a toner but also takes off the makeup great and doesn't leave that oily residue that most makeup remover wipes do!!
Mary Y.
This takes my makeup right off. I use it instead of those oily makeup removers now. I was definitely skeptical at first but it is very effective at cleaning off all my layers of product. It didn't make me break out or irritate my skin at all so I will keep using it!
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
I was so excited to try this. and when I got it and used it I was so disappointed. it left my skin feeling oily. and I took it back to the store and got my money back.
Lyndsey W.
I tried the waterproof  micellar water first and loved it and decided to try the regular one. This one is just as great! I love how it feels on my skin and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would highly recommend any of this brands micellar water.
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
I think this got a lot of hype, but it was. It worth it! I bought it for a makeup remover and it took 4 or 5 completely soaked cotton rounds to take off my makeup and it still wouldn't take it all off. It's probably great as just a cleanser, but not for makeup removal
Jacklynn C.
Corona, CA
I enjoyed using this. It removes my makeup easily and it leaves my skin feeling smooth. I do have oily skin and it does have a little oil feel to it. But when im feeling lazy and but dont want sleep in my makeup this is my go to! Even takes off my waterproof mascara.
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
I don't know how feel about this product, i read a lot of good comments/reviews about it, that's why i decided to buy it. The first week while i was applying this to my face was everything okey, but with the weeks my face started to break out, so i don't know if it was good, not good.
Estefania M.
Clemson, SC
Very gentle on skin & not as oily as other makeup cleansers. A bottle may seem a little pricey but for an individuals who wears minimal makeup, a bottle may last me 2-3 months. Would not recommend to daily, full-face makeup users in terms of amount of makeup remover & price
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.