BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alexis R.
Miamisburg, OH
This one is a banger!!! Does a great job cleansing gently and leaves me feeling refreshed. I really need this product in my life for the daily use and can find out any drugstore for around $6 i use it on a make up cloth
Kayla s.
Seriously one of the best makeup removers I've ever used! Gentle on the skin and refreshes it so well. I love how it removes my stubborn eyeliner and mascara too! No oily residue or fragrance either.
Ligee G.
Seattle, WA
The Garnier micellar water make up cleanser has been a great addition to my regimen. It takes off make up without leaving my skin feeling dry. May not completely remove heavy makeup but good for everyday use. Feels very refreshing and smells great. Great value for money. I would definitely but it again.
Em S.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff honestly works. It helps take up all of the makeup and gunk from my day. I always use this and then wash my face and it has helped prevent my usual breakouts from sleeping with makeup/not getting all the dirt of my face. I've gone through multiple bottles of this and I plan on purchasing many more
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
This is really good at taking off most make up and it doesn't burn my eyes the only problem I have is that it's not great with water proof makeup... I guess that's why the made a waterproof one but haven't tried it yet.
Gisselle A.
Inglewood, CA
When I bought this I was looking for a make-up cleanser that would literally feel like water on my face but I felt that not only did this not dully remove my makeup but it felt a little too oily for my liking and it definitely felt like it left a film on my face, so sad to say buy I wouldn't repurchase
Nicole O.
Los Angeles , CA
Decided to try this product recently and have been loving it so far! It does a pretty good job when removing make up and it feels really gentle to the skin. It's a lot of product for a good price. I would buy it again!
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
This stuff is amazing!! Takes off the most traumatic makeup with just one cotton round. I've already repurchased this product and plan on sticking to it...especially for the awesome price!
Stephannie K.
Annandale, VA
This Miscellar water by garnier is by far the best/most effective one I've tried. I've tried a few other miscellar waters and they just don't do a 100% job at taking off my makeup and hydrating my face, but this one does the magic! Ever since I've heard about this product this is all I use now to wipe my makeup off.
Ened M.
I will never go with this product now that I have found it. I typically used makeup wipes but it sort of burned my skin. Now, all I need is this product and my witch hazel and I'm good.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.