BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Casey H.
Erwin, NC
I LOVE this stuff. It gets off even the toughest of makeup and has been so good for my skin. It has no smell and literally just feels like water. It's so refreshing and my skin always looks brighter after using it! It's a staple in my daily skin care routine.
Lacy Ellen W.
Greenville , NC
Best product of the summer! I bought this at the beach when I ran out of makeup wipes and i have been using it ever since. It leaves my face so  clean and refreshed. not a heavy cleanser or heavily perfumed. Perfect for any skin type! love love love!!
Mariana R.
I was skeptical about this at first for no reason at all. During my summer break I picked this up at Target (the "travel" size that they offer) because a lot of people recommended it to me. I used it and I was impressed, I loved the way my skin felt after.
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
I love these micellar waters! I use the waterproof one but both do the job so well. I can take off a full face with just two cotton pads with this micellar water.
Amiri E.
Houston
This works super well to remove makeup off my skin before I go in with a cleanser and exfoliated and moisturizer ect. It even removed my better than sex mascara so easily and if you know that is a little bit of a harder waterproof mascara to remove
Ryan M.
I think that this doesn't leave a residue while removing most of my makeup. It's easy to use and feels just like water. I was pleasantly surprised. A great alternative to makeup remover. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle makeup remover
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
This is a miracle in a bottle when it comes to removing makeup. This will get rid of the toughest of makeup. That includes waterproof mascara and all my lip-stains as well. This is my HG when it comes to taking off all my makeup at night. It doesn’t strip your skin either
Sara G.
This stuff works magic. No burn. No residue. It gets everyone in two wipes and lasts longer than any other make up remove I've ever had. I can't live without this
Kayte G.
ATLANTA , GA
I love to use this product for removing my makeup, especially in the summer! It's not drying like a toner and is a less expensive way to remove daily makeup rather than using makeup wipes. It thoroughly removes all of my makeup (although I don't use it to remove mascara). Great drugstore find! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Nicole T.
Paterson, NJ
I freaking love this stuff. It literally takes off all my makeup!! I also used the waterproof remover it's also great. The smell is just right it's not too strong.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.