BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Alba Z.
Aberdeen, ID
Purchased at: Walgreens
Since I have sensitive skin and everytime I try taking off my make up my skin turns red and I get bumps all over my fave, I decided to give this bad boy a try, and let me tell you!!! I ❤️ it!! It it sooo soft on my skin and doesn't irritate it at all.
Amber B.
Phenix City , AL
I really enjoyed this and not just because I got it free. It was a simple,sample but we got full,bottles which is great. I love the fact that this was,super easy,to use. I used only 2 cotton balls to,remove any make-up impurities on my,face. Or just 1,whip the second time I used it. Only down fall I had was when I first used it my face felt very greasy and I didn't like that so I just went back over my face with 1 more cotton ball and it was totally fine. I give it a 8 out of 10. Super simple
Kali M.
Bloomsburg, PA
Love this makeup remover! Wipes away all of your makeup in one to two swipes! I was super impress with how lightweight the formula was! I also loved the packaging because the little bottle is small enough to put in your purse for whenever you need it!
Chelsy D.
Columbus, OH
So far I’m a little undecided. I usually use the simple micellar wipes... so switching to the liquid with a cotton ball is a change for me. That being said since it’s summer I’m not wearing a ton of makeup. However I do wear eyelash primer and mascara and I was less than thrilled at how this removed it. I went through 6 cotton balls per eye... and I still had to wash my face to get it off. That wasn’t even waterproof mascara...
it does sorta feel like a film on my face afterwards as well. Which kinda wears off eventually but still.
Tabitha N.
Whitehouse, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It's pretty good. I would definitely get this or the one for sensitive skin. The one for waterproof makeup has oil in it that bothers my contacts. They all remove makeup pretty well with minimal rubbing. I usually only use micellar waters on my eyes.
Haley B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My Skin was so clean after using this product! Not only was my makeup easily removed but so was the dirt and grime from my life working at camp! It is a good price for how well it worked! Nice Work Garnier! Would definitely recommend to others!
Caroline H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this as a makeup remover, but I’m undecided on its facial cleansing abilities. Often my skin will be left sticky after using. I do use it sometimes to clean my neck, chest, and shoulders, and it picks up a lot of dirt and oil from those areas.
Nicoiya S.
Mesa, AZ
I use this before I clean my face with acne products. It’s helpful to get some of the dirt from the day off. Sometimes I’ll go back over my face with this after using acne products just to get any residual dirt left. Has made a difference in my skin.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
I like the way it makes my skin feel after use, not dried out or sticky, but fresh and clean. You can find it at almost any store and it is decently priced. Works better than most expensive brands! Doesn't have a horrible smell either, tolerable for me and I have allergies to perfumes!
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I’ve been using this product for a few years now and I love it. I’m glad I received a small travel size bottle in my voxbox because it’s a pain to travel with the big one. I would highly recommend this product it removes all my makeup with one swipe.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.