BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amanda H.
Plano, TX
Bogo at walgreens and I had really high expectations for this product. It lived up to the hype. Takes off all my make up even after I had washed my face. I feel like it pulled out all of the gunk
Jessica H.
Maumelle, AR
I love this product. It takes all of my make up off with no trouble at all. Even my Too Faced Matte Liquid lipstick comes off with this product. Very impressed for the price. Will be buying again. Some say that it leaves a film on the skin, I haven't had that problem.
Jess P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is mine & my daughters favorite make-up remover! We have multiple bottles of this in the house! They have multiple kinds for multiple skin types. Very gentle on the skin. Leaves you skin nice and smooth afterwards. I love this stuff! It does not make your skin break out and it gets all the make up off EASILY!!!!
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI
This is a great product for removing makeup! Takes it all off and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I prefer this to makeup wipes. Also use it in the morning before using my Mia to exfoliate my face.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
I love this micellar water! I tried the simple one before this and it was OK but this one is amazing! it removes all of my makeup from the day and doesn't leave my skin dry ,irritated or stripped! I use this day and night!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Got it as a gwp from ulta, I've tried it a few times seems way over hyped. Not a fan, it just sits on my shelf! Seems like a waste to me, just use makeup remover cause it's faster and works better!!
Katarina L.
Wauwatosa, WI
I use this every day to take my eye make up off. I simply put it on a cotton pad and hold it on my eye and wipe away after a few seconds. It really does a great job removing eye makeup without the need to scrub harshly on your eyes. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Sprinkle O.
I have been using this for over a year, and it is one of the best makeup removers out there! I do find it sensitive to my eye area sometimes, but for rest of the face, it is great way to remove makeup and oils! Not harsh at all or any bad smells, it is perfect for daily use! Have gone through 2-3 bottles of this so far!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
This stuff works amazing! it gets all your makeup off really easy I use this everyday. its not oily. it leaves your skin feeling fresh. you can buy it at walmart for under $8 I love this lroduct!
Sandra T.
Philadelphia, PA
Inexpensive for how much product you get. Plus it works great on removing makeup. I would've given 5 stars except sometimes I feel like I need to wash my face after if I have a lot of makeup on. I think it's best for first thing in the morning before you do your makeup to make sure you have a clean canvas to start with.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.