BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
This is amazing. My skin can be sensitive so some wipes irritate my skin. This product takes all my make up off only using two cotton pads. It gets my eye makeup off as well. You don't need to use too much product so it's def worth the money.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
Love love love this products remove my makeup without leaving my skin dry I seen others rave on this product I'm glad I took a chance cause this is really good it even removes my liquid lipsticks and will definitely repurchase this product
Karina P.
Romania
I used this 2 years ago when I didn't know so much about skin care or make up, a friend recommended it to me but I wasn't that happy about this micellar water, I mean it's definitely room for improvement but it wasn't that horrible. It's affordable but I'm not going to buy it again
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
Ok so I thought that this product was a gimmick because I am really picky with certain claims products come up with but to my surprise this product gets all traces off makeup and leaves the skin feeling fresh and almost luxurious feeling
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
Wow this really took of my makeup, it doesn't sting your eyes and there was no harsh rubbing needed. It has nice packaging and is very effective which is great. There is a slight sticky feeling left on the skin for a few minutes after though.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I recently purchased this face wash to try. I was looking for a product that was easy to use and wouldn't cause break outs. I'm so happy with my purchase. This face wash has exceeded my expectations. I'm so happy I tried it and I highly recommend it.
katie s.
California
I really love this product, it takes my makeup off really well, specifically my eye makeup! The product is as described, feels just like water & it's very gentle around the eyes. Most importantly though, it does not burn my eyes when I'm taking my makeup off! That's an A+ to me! :)
Sophia N.
Cardiff, CA
This is actually my favorite make up remover. It works like the oily kind of remover, but actually has no oily feel whatsoever. It's perfect. It's kinda a big bottle, so for traveling I wouldn't recommend it, but overall it's really great.
Nahida A.
Jackson Heights, NY
A friend recommended this product to me as an alternative to expensive makeup remover. Honestly it does a great job removing foundation and other base makeup but my only concerns is that it doesn't remove eyemake as well as I expected it to but other than that it's worth the money.
Katherine C.
Houston
After seeing this product in youtube I knew I just had to buy it. I'm a dancer so I'm use to wearing tons of makeup at a time and this helps it slide right off. Of course you're going to need to scrub a bit to make sure it's all clean but it's worth it to helping get clear skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.