BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dallas c.
Everyone's must have! I just recently purchased and I love using it. Showed a friend it to take it lipstick off her arm and from it coming down it easily took off the bottom swatches, without wiping.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
I just bought this 2 days ago, of course mines the one for waterproof makeup, and I have to say I LOVE it. It's makes cleaning my fave so much easier!!! I love how it's not oil based. Works wonders!!!!
Kate S.
WEST ROXBURY, MA
Love, love LOVE this! When trying to get in to bed quickly - just a few swipes of this gentle and refreshing solutions just cleans up your face! Easy to find at and drugstore - worth every penny! Love!
Linzey S.
Antelope, CA
I do really like this, but I feel like it doesn't work as well as it says it should. Yes it cleans my face but it doesn't get take off my eye makeup good enough, it also leaves my face feeling a little greasy/oily. But it says you should have to wash your face after, and should take your makeup off with ease, for me it doesn't.
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
HOLY GRAIL!!!!! This has replaced so many makeup remover products in my live. This product is SO gentle and it removes so much of my eye makeup. It has become a part of my skin routine plan along with many other youtubers.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
This is the only makeup remover ever to NOT make me feel gross oily and don't have to rinse off, and actually gets EVERYTHING and all of it off including thick foundations and tough mascaras!! Affordable no smell easy to apply!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! It removes makeup easily and quickly! I use a cotton ball and with a few swipes, it takes off any makeup I had on! No need to rinse it off either! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness!
Jackie M.
I use this to double-cleanse after my cleanser especially when I wear makeup and it removes everything that my cleanser can't. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I've tried the simple micellar water but I find this to be gentler on my skin. I would definitely consider adding this to your skin care routine.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a pretty great way to remove makeup at the end of the day. I went through a period of time where I was really interested in micellar water and this one worked great, especially for the price. You get a ton of product for a great price! Ultimately, I stopped using micellar waters because it made me lazy with my skincare...
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
Awesome, amazing product! I just put some on a washcloth and start cleaning my face and it takes all my makeup off without any problems. Cute packing and only about $6 dollars! Will be repurchasing!!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.