BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Adair W.
Amazing product! I have repurchased so many times, it's a staple for me now. Removes everything on my face, makeup, oil, gunk, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and never tight or dry. Gentle enough to use all over the eye area as well. Would recommend to anyone!
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
This has become my favorite thing to use to clean my face and take my makeup off. It does not leave my skin feeling oily and effortlessly takes my makeup off. Combing it with toner and a good moisturizer has really helped clear up my skin more than I thought it would
Jasmine B.
Dallas , TX
If you wear makeup.. You need this in your life!!! I bought it off of youtubers recommendations and I will never regret this purchase. Takes everything off of your face
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Super amazing and smooth product! It removes all of my make up and it's not harsh to my skin whatsoever. I have the one that removes waterproof makeup (the blue bottle)
Samantha C.
If you only buy one skincare product, Garnier Micellar water needs to be it! It is a great way to wash your face and remove make up- all in one step! I have tried many other Micellar waters but none come close to Garnier's. I would definitely recommend this product!
🌞.•.•Hailey M.
Troup
I have only been using this for a little bit but it works so well and I will be buying this again when I run out. At first I was skeptical that it could really take off all my makeup because it just looked like normal water but it comes off so easily with this stuff
Samantha R.
merced
Deep cleans your face, you don't even need to wash it after aplying it. Breaks down your makeup like nothing. It's really affordable and you can find it in every drug store, I bought it at CVS. All my friends use this because it really good. Definitely recommended.
Niki S.
This is like a super remover!! It can take anything off w/only so little. It doesn't irritate your skin, feels nice and refreshing, doesnt burn your eyes. Thank you Garnier for making this!! One of my fave makeup removers....I know some ppl even usebit as a toner too.
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
I think this got a lot of hype, but it was. It worth it! I bought it for a makeup remover and it took 4 or 5 completely soaked cotton rounds to take off my makeup and it still wouldn't take it all off. It's probably great as just a cleanser, but not for makeup removal
Dana N.
Madison
It's not my favorite makeup remover. It smells weird, makes me skin feel really greasy and takes a lot of the product to remove make up. I feel like I need to wash my face after using this and it doesn't work for me all that well in general. Wouldn't recommend.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.