BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Karen A.
I've heard so many good things about this product and I was wondering if it worth buying it. All the reviews I've heard so far has been sponsored and I would like someone that hasn't been paid to say that's good. Help!
Julia F.
The conditioner felt lightweight at first, but throughout the day, my hair started to feel oily. It even made my face oily from touching it. It also didn't condition it all that well; it was still a bit tangled and frizzy. I wanted to like it, I really did!
jennalyn p.
Petal, MS
This is honestly the best makeup removal products that i have ever used that is very gentle on the skin due to the main product being water. it is also a very inexpensive product that costs around $6-7 at Walmart. i would totally buy this again being my favorite by far makeup removal product!!
Lexi Lex H.
Akron, OH
This product is amazing at doing what it claims! Removes all traces of dirt and makeup on my skin and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Removes all makeup, even waterproof and leaves your skin hydrated, clean and fresh. 100 percent recommend :)
Maggie G.
I love using this to get most of my makeup off before I use a cleansing foam. I have sensitive skin and I've never broken out from using it. I felt that moisturizing wipes left my skin feeling oily and this did not. I highly recommend this because it makes taking off makeup quick and easy!
Ivy T.
Bakersfield, CA
I've tried many makeup removers and must I say this is a great one. it does not leave your skin feeling oily nor fry it's just perfect. it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Amber H.
Arcata, CA
This is the lazy girls holy grail! If I come home from a night out I'm 2 cotton pads away from hitting my pillow with a clean face. It doesn't make my face feel greasy or stripped.
Marly F.
I bought it about a week ago, and I've been loving it since then, removes all my makeup, even mascara and liquid lipsticks; for me the biggest pro is the fact that is so gentle on the skin and doesn't leave a residue. Also it doesn't have a smell wich I really love. I definitely recommend it.
Anna P.
Honestly the one thing that has helped me get rid of my acne!! It really gets all my makeup off without harsh rubbing! It really gets all my makeup off good which is probably the reason my acne disappeared when I started using this! I have been using this product for a year now and when I stop and switch to makeup wipes my acne comes right back !! Will be repurchasing forever!! Recommend to people with acne!!
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
This product will take your most stubborn make up off no problem! That being said it's advertised as a cleanser but whenever I use it I feel like it leaves a greasy film all over my face and I always feel the need to wash my face after. Not a bad make up remover but I would not say it cleanses.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.