BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Kayla N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product! I have been using it for a while now and it has really helped my skin clear up. I mainly use it at night when I take my makeup off. It helps get rid of any excess makeup that my face wash missed. Would highly recommend this product!
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
So, I got this product to try for free, and I am thrilled that I did. Honestly, I don't think that I would have gone out and bought this but i surely will once mine runs out!
I like to use this after I take off my makeup with a wipe because I don't think it gets off all residue. I will use a cotton ball and rub it all over my face and I can see all the residue that my makeup wipes didn't get off.
The smell is light and not overpowering, very clean smelling. You also don't need a lot of it to get the job done!
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This a gentle affordable Micellar water. I have both this one and the water proof makeup formula. This one isn't bad however I prefer the water proof. Difference is that this one does not take off your makeup completely and as thoroughly as the water proof formula.
Aimee B.
This is the first micellar water I bought after I heard so many good things about them. It was between this one and the Simple brand and I guess I picked the wrong one. I really wanted to like this because it’s easy and convenient especially for those nights I’m really tired and don’t want to wash my face. I tried using it alone and after I washed my face. All I noticed was that it made me oily & it made any pimples I had even redder. Maybe I’ll give a different micellar water a chance but definitely not this one.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I use this product all the time! It's a fantastic cleanser and makeup remover. It refreshes as it removes making you feel like your just using water on your face! I love how gentle it is and it doesn't feel oily, when you have oily skin that's a game changer!
Megan B.
Chula Vista, CA
Cult classic micellar water. This product does a good job at removing makeup but I like to use it AFTER I’ve cleansed my skin instead of a harsh toner to get any extra product off. Does not get off waterproof mascara but the blue version does a good job of that!
Olivia H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely loved this Micellar water by Garnier! It removed all of my makeup easily! It’s easy to use and was not oily and didn’t leave my skin dry. I loved it! I would definitely buy this again! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Alicia N.
I love the way that it makes my skin feel refreshed! It is a good cleanser without it being greasy - it certainly get's out the dirt and takes off my make up really well! I got it for free as for testing purposes and I have to say and I would buy it again!
Jessica H.
I love this micellar water from Garnier.

I use it with a cotton round and hold it against the makeup I'm trying to remove for a few seconds and then easily wipe it away.

I typically use extended wear and waterproof makeup products, and this stuff takes it off so easily. I love that it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without feeling greasy.
Yarlin C.
Carmichael, CA
I've always want the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water because I've heard many good things about it. Now that I've tried it myself I couldn't be more happy! It remove make up really well, doesn't leave the skin oily, doesn't have any sort of smell, it is easy to use and you don't have to rinse, Just Amazing! it even works for all type of skin (mine is combination, a little bit sensitive and prone to acne). It doesn't make my skin break out and my skin always looks healthy! It is also cheap, you can find it easy and that's why I would recommend it!!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.