BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
I use this as either a second cleanser or as a cool down/refresher after a workout. It leaves my skin soft and clean feeling. I love the packaging and how fresh it looks. I would recommend this product to all skin types.
Dana H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product is seriously a heaven sent. This is one thing I absolutely never go anywhere without. It will take off any cosmetic application you could possibly put on your face(or wherever.)It has a nice clean feeling afterwards like you don’t have to wash your face. At night are you supposed to clean my face and witch hazel to tone it and then I am good to go.
Razia H.
Queens, NY
OKAY, clearly I was a little late to get on the "Micellar water" kick but boy, do I wish I had tried this baby sooner!! It feels so refreshing + it takes every little molecule of makeup or DIRT, that comes in handy when you live in a hustling and bustling city like the big apple. It is part of my daily routine and I am wondering how did I go so long without it?
Angelina B.
Horicon
So l bought my first bottle of Micellar water after looking up reviews of which remover would work best, and I gotta tell you, I love this stuff. It takes my makeup right off. I wear waterproof mascara too. I also have very sensitive skin which I worry over, and this product did not cause me any issues. Love love love it. I will not go back to what I used to use.
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
This honestly is my holy Grail and taking off my make up. I like to use this at night time to take off my make up and honestly this takes off everything off. Donely thing that doesn't take off is Liquid lipstick and Mascara.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I love this product! I use it twice a day before cleansing and will continue to do so! I buy it at Walmart normally but I've been known to buy at cvs as well. It works well and it's very gentle. It's rare to find products that are a good balance of both effective and gentle. I highly recommend!
Ivy W.
Wilmington
My absolute favorite. It doesn't leave your skin oily or dry. It's like a refresher after you take your make up off. Your skin is smooth and brighter. I also like the way that it smells. This is product that needs to be added to everyone's makeup collection
Cassidy W.
Moon Township, PA
This is the 2nd time I have repurchased this product. Really gets rid of all my makeup. When I get home late and forget to wash my face, it's so easy to just put some on a cotton pad and wipe it all off before I go to bed
Madeline K.
Sumrall, MS
This is a great makeup remover! I love the way it gently takes off my makeup without ripping my eyelashes out. It's not too oily but I still have to wash my face after I use it because I just don't like the way it feels on my face, however, it's a very gentle and effective makeup remover! I purchase it from Walmart and I have use it for almost a year now.
Gianni C.
Laredo , TX
This product is amazing! It makes your face feel so clean and fresh afterwards. The best part is that it takes off your makeup so quick! It's my first time using it, and I am in love! I highly recommend this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.