BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Divine Adalin ❤.
McAllen, TX
love love love it! it has helped significantly with all my skin problems, the moisture imbalance and the acne is almost gone and ive only been using it for a week and a half. i use it three times a day, when i wake up, mid day, and at bedtime, it leaves my skin feeling just right
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
I've had friends and family talk all this hype about this and honestly I did like it but it wasn't something out of the ordinary. I'll prefer to use makeup remover wipes than this. It gets the job done but the whole having to use a cotton ball for your face is time consuming.
Monique N.
Bentonville , AR
I am absolutely in love with this product! It's so gentle on my skin without leaving it oily or dry. The packaging is attractive. I'm a first time user, but will be a repeat consumer. I love how easily it removes all of my makeup and can even feel it "bubbling" my pores clean.
Calli M.
Cleveland
I think this product does a pretty good job or taking off makeup. My only complaint would be that sometimes it does not take off all of my eye make.But other than that I would recommend this product
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
I use this everyday twice a day! In the morning I just use it to wash my face quickly, and at night I use it to get off all my makeup then I got in with an actual face wash!
Maida T.
It's A very good & effective cleansing water .I like the pink one more .Most days I don't feel any skin burning or tingling with it .I got it from target and absolutely like to cleanse my face with it .following with a moisturizer .I feel the dry flakiness of skin is not seen in the morning with it .
Shanda V.
Saint Paul , MN
Ever since I put my hands on this baby I never went back to any other make up removers! Completely removes my makeup even waterproof! This is my first time using and definitely not my last. Great for traveling as well! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
kelly c.
This is basically makeup remover and face cleanser in one step. It removes all makeup even foundation, lip product, or mascara. You dont need to wash your face or rinse after using this product. This is more affordable than the sheet cleanser.
Katie J.
Chevy Chase, MD
I just recently discovered this magic potion and I am never going back to make up wipes.  I wanted to try to be a bit greener and went to micellar water and this stuff is amazing, it gets everything off in one swoop and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean prior to bed.
Kelly T.
San Jose, CA
I do love this make up remover but I just love their wipes better. I got it to try out and it did get off my annoying eyeliner and mascara that usually takes FOREVER to remove. This works very well!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.