BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I loveee this! It takes away the dirty buildup from the day, makeup is removed and it just leaves a clean and fresh feeling. I only have problems removing mascara, but doesn't matter, I use eye make up cleanser anyways for it. I strongly recommend it.
Maria B.
I recently tried this product and i think it's amazing! it helps to remove my make up pretty fast and easy. Sometimes when you are removing make-up using swipes and cremes do not remove it completly so this helps to take everything away from my face.
Toni F.
I absolutely love this and can only say positive things about it. I love to use it to remove my make up and even fix mistakes. I like that my skin feels refreshed after using it. The best part is that it doesn't sting if it gets in my eye. Love it!!!
Ann Marie L.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This product was recommended to me by a friend, and I was skeptical. But after using it, I love it! It removes all my makeup- including eye makeup, mascara, etc. It gets off hard to remove lipstick.. A little bit goes a long way, so it last awhile.
Savannah W.
My new favorite makeup remover and face refresher! I love that it works so fast and for the price it's great. It has a pleasant smell (very mild). I used to buy Loreal and spent more money, this is a bit cheaper and I get twice the amounts. No brainer! Plus is really does work great!
Hazel S.
Jacksonville , FL
I've never used a makeup remover that worked as well as this. Most other removers, even for ones made for sensitive skin left my skin burning and red. But this stuff feels like water and leaves no film on my face or residue, it just feels clean. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a micellar water that removes everything!
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
I just recently started using this and it took a few cotton pads fully soaked to take the makeup off. It did sting a bit on my eyes or maybe that was just my makeup getting into my eyes idk but I liked it so far and am excited to continue using it.
Sophie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Simple's micellar cleansing water, but I prefer this product to that. It's a reasonable price and does a great job removing make up without irritating my skin. I also have pretty sensitive eyes and this product doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Jessica G.
The best make up remover EVA! Make literally melts right off your face with Micellar water. I don't know where this has been all my life but since I was introduced to this bottle of magic I am hooked. It's about $9 a bottle and let me tell you a little goes a long way. I also have the water proof version which is awesome for eye makeup removal.
Ashley H.
columbia , sc
Love this. it removes heavy liquid liner and will not burn your eyes. i love that it has a nice light scent. also it is great to remove all make and does not leave a residue!! will be a staple in my beauty routine. will repurchase time and time again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.