BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Jordan D.
Amarillo, TX
I was skeptical to try this, but after hearing so much about it I just had to try it. With that said, once I tried it I've never gone back to traditional cleansers. This removes all of my makeup easily and now there's no need for double cleansing.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is great! It's fast and easy. Way more affordable than always having to buy wipes for makeup. What I really like about this is that my face feels great afterwards. It doesn't feel right or dry at all. I will definitely continue to buy.
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
I've always had trouble with makeup remover and face wash; it always made me break out and dried me out. Until I found this. This is my holy grail go to that I use twice a day for dirt and makeup. Please do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle!
Kendyl R.
Norman
I use this every night and morning and have for over a year. It's super cheap and lasts for quite a while. It's so gentle on my skin and super refreshing. The water where I live isn't the best so I use this instead, and I always feel so clean after. There isn't any greasy residue and I feel like my face is actually getting cleaned rather than just rinsed off. Not super fragrant either which I appreciate.
Maria V.
This is my favorite makeup remover, this bottle is around $7 and it lasts me for several months. I remove my makeup with a washcloth and q-tips and it works really well. If anyone is looking for a good makeup remover, then give this one a shot.
Gillie S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I wasn't sure about this cleanser, but I read an article that a girl stopped washing her face with traditional cleanser for a year and used this instead. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I don't have to wash my face with soap every single day anymore. I can wipe it down with this, put on moisturizer & head out for the day. Time savers are the best products ever & this has made a huge difference in my morning routine!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
I bought this about less than a week ago and I'm in love. Works like magic, literally. Gentle but effective, completely gets off my makeup and isn't harsh on my skin. I use this as either my second step if I'm being lazy or third if im being thorough. Either way I use this and it's the best makeup remover that doesn't smell, doesn't feel weird and doesn't hurt my eyes. I will buy this until the end of time.
Teresa D.
Beckley, wv
Multi purpose. Saves so much time and it takes off all of my eye makeup without the rub and tug on my eyes. I always have an extra in the closet in case I run out. You need to try this! It's inexpensive and versatile so there's no tricks here.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
I love using this product to remove my eye makeup. It doesn't sting after using it. I do have sensitive skin and I do recommend this to girls who have sensitive skin. This Product is super gentle and doesn't leave my eyes looking puffy or red.
Keiddy R.
Elmsford , NY
Great makeup remover skin feels so soft after using only down side is take a few cotton pads to get everything off completely but does remove everything even liquid lipstick without skin feeling dry I would recommend this product to friends
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.