BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
It does take a couple motions (as well as laying the cotton round pad on your eyes for a few seconds) to remove the mascara & eyeliner products but in the end, definitely removes all of the product. Also, the consistency is truly like water. It's very thin and feels absolutely refreshing placed both on the skin and after being removed off. Most makeup removers have an "oil like" consistency that feels heavy and thick but this one products a nice "water" feel as if you are only using water. Overall, I'd say that this is truly a wonderful product and am a buyer for life. In fact, it's definitely become an amazing product staple that I cannot live without. Definitely recommend this product for anyone curious in trying out the new micellar water trend as it's absolutely worth the hype! My skin can be sensitive to some products, especially ones that aren't rinsed off. I wet a cotton pad, swipe gently over my skin and it easily removes my makeup, even mascara! When I use it to remove my mascara and eye makeup, I sort of just lay the moistened cotton pad on my closed eye for a few moments and it gently wipes it all away
Scarleth N.
I like the fact that it takes off my makeup what I don't like about this product is how it irritates my eyes. I'm going to try the blue one and hopefully that won't irritate my eyes as much. I won't be purchasing this product again.
Emily L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the idea of makeup remover without oils, because I have oily skin! But this didn't take off my waterproof makeup like it claims to. For everyday use though, it works great!
Lulu M.
I bought these cleansing water to remove my eye makeup and wasn't too happy about it. It irritates my eyes if the liquid goes inside so I have to be careful. I'm still using it because I don't want it to be sitting in my bathroom cabinet and be a waste of my money but not purchasing it next time.
Natalie B.
Blue ash , OH
I love this product. I have noticed a difference in my skin too. This is really light in the skin and not oily like some makeup removers are. This is perfect for sensitive skin and really takes your makeup off.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
THIS IS THE GREATEST MAKEUP REMOVER I HAVE EVER USED!

This takes every ounce of makeup right off my face without have to harshly scrub my face. It literally takes seconds for my makeup to dissolve quickly onto the cotton pad I use.

It leaves no residue on the face, and leaves it feeling refreshed.
Susan R.
Mobile, AL
I have just begun to use this stuff and I have to say for the most part I like it. It has no harsh smells or sensations, it is definitely gentle on your skin. my makeup was cleared from my face very quickly with almost no tugging or pulling. I wore WATERPROOF eyeliner and it was gone within a few seconds of using this. The only thing that I would change is for it to be a bit more moisturizing. It feels more like a toner after use, and a nice moisturizing feel would be nice.
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
Yuck! I hate how this feels. I had to put a lot of product on the cotton ball and then I wiped my whole face and I just felt the cotton ball! I thought it would feel silky and wet and it did not remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner. I had to use a different cleanser for my eyes. Waste of money.
Jazmine C.
Chicago , IL
I love this product! When i first heard about it i was a little ehhh on buying it only because i had just bought my makeup wipes. But I'm very satisfied with my purchase. It isn't rough on your face. And it takes my waterproof masacara off which is a big plus for me! I highly recommend it. I think its affordable and a great product to have in hand.
Kara S.
tuscaloosa , AL
Love this product. This cleansing water is super gentle yet gets all of my makeup off. I use cotton rounds out some of this on it, hold it to my eye for like 5 seconds and my eye makeup in gone! This stuff leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. This has became a staple in my skin care routine.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.