BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Stephanie F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff. It really works well for taking off makeup or just refreshing your face in the morning and are too lazy to wash it. I just soak a cotton pad and set it on my eye for a few seconds to breakup the product and I wipe away. It really is a fabulous product especially for the price! Best Micellar water I've ever used!
Laura O.
Winter Park, FL
This is the best product I've used to remove my makeup at the end of the day. At first I was worried it might be a little bit too oily but this wasn't the case! I would definitely buy it again since you can get it almost anywhere and at a really good price.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I like but I'm not in love and I have to use a couple times to actually get all my makeup off my face does feel good after I apply but it's doesn't really take all my makeup off easily especially my mascara, I recommend coconut oil it's more effective and great for skin
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
So someone recommended I try this because I hated oily makeup remover so when I had money I went to buy a new makeup remover and found this big bottle for $9 and since I wear makeup like everyday this works amazing. It’s not oily at all, doesn’t leave residue and is soft/gentle on the skin. It also doesn’t burn you face or hurt. I love this stuff
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I love this stuff! It takes off my makeup much easier than other brands. This is great for taking off excess eye makeup before I wash my face. I also find that this doesn't irritate my eyes-an added bonus, of course!
Jackie M.
I use this to double-cleanse after my cleanser especially when I wear makeup and it removes everything that my cleanser can't. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I've tried the simple micellar water but I find this to be gentler on my skin. I would definitely consider adding this to your skin care routine.
Victoria J.
Sumter, SC
I was sad when voting and I didn't see neutragena makeup wipes. Those are my ride or die. This one is good when it comes to getting all the makeup off, but it does leave my dry skin way too oily after.
Carla A.
Colton, CA
I recently bought this from target, heard good things about and purchased this to test it on my heavy makeup. This seriously melts makeup! I wear a lot of heavy eye shadow and face makeup! This just wipes it all off and is so gentle !
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,158 reviews
I'm actually surprised that this works very much. This is the first time buying anything like this. I would buy again. I think I bought it at Walgreens. It's very gentle on my skin. I always look for things like that are made for sensitive skin because I do have it. This actually cleans my skin very well. I would recommend this product.
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I love this stuff! It works instantly. The best part is that if it gets into your eyes it does not burn at all! It's less than $10 at Walmart. I definitely recommend. I will continue to repurchase it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.