BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I was very curious to try out micellar water since it seems to be popping up every where lately. I was pleasantly surprised to see how easy and effective it was. Stubborn makeup takes a couple wipes, but it is relatively gentle and didn't dry my face out. I love using this!
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
I love this water . I wear a lot of waterproof mascara like Benefits the're real and this gets the mascara off . I love it for the rest of my face also it melts the make up right off your face . I think the price is great for how much you get and how well it works !!
Must have
Conchy V.
California
I have been using this micellar water a few months ago and I have to say that I was so surprised, yes it cleanses your skin very well without living it oily .No need to use soap after and not drying at all .Love it !
Christa F.
Newburgh, IN
I love this stuff it takes everything off! Even the waterproof makeup. My only tip to anybody who tries it it to shake the formula up prior to use to mix the water and oil base up or your water ratio will be depleted before you know it. Defiantly a new addition in my bathroom.
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
I really like this stuff. It removes all of my makeup no problem. I don't wear waterproof stuff though- if you do they have the kind with the blue lid that removes waterproof makeup as well. I'm still not sure how it's different from other makeup removers though.
Jessica C.
Greenville, NC
This micellar water takes off all makeup! My favorite one is the one for waterproof makeup. I am super excited because I found out they have made one especially for oily skin (yet to try). It has met my expectations, takes off all waterproof makeup even lipstick (those super hard to take off liquid lipsticks). I think it's totally worth it not to mention you get a lot of product.
Leilani E.
Pharr, TX
Love this!!! I decided to give it a try and fell in love with it. It takes my makeup off very easily. I use it when I'm too lazy to wash my face at night. This is way better than makeup removing wipes. It has no scent which I appreciate. I Love it and I will keep buying it.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I'm honestly not a huge fan of this product. It takes me twice as long to remove my makeup with this compared to a wipe. Also, it seems very wasteful. Imagine using a small cotton pad with some micellar water to remove a full face of makeup. Not happening. I feel as if I can use a fourth of the bottle in just one application! And if you're wearing waterproof mascara, forget about it. Your eyelashes will fall off before you get the mascara off.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
I really liked this product I normally just use face wipes to remove my makeup then use a facial cleaner. All I had to do was put some on a cotton ball and it took my makeup right off and I was able to clean my face. It did not leave an oily reside behind. I love this product.
Elizabeth P.
Irvine, CA
I wasn't impressed with this to be totally honest. As a makeup remover it kind of stings my eyes. Does it do the job? Yup. Can I probably find something cheaper just as good if not better? Maybe. It does last forever so I will give it kudos for that. A little goes a long way.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.