BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
Best drugstore micellar water I have tried yet. Removes all of my makeup, even mascara and long wear formulas. No fragrance and has not irritated my eyes. Not to mention it is a great value for the amount of product that you get!
Meghan S.
I wear waterproof makeup and this makeup removing water didn't take my makeup off at all. i had to practically rub my face raw to get my makeup to come off. i use amazing grace makeup remover which is 100% better
Dodie W.
Hockley, TX
I loved this product first time to ever use Micellar water but I'm hooked .Soaked cotton round held on eyes about 2-3 seconds and eye shadow with a primer and eyeliner ,mascara was gone no rubbing and no greasy after feel.Absolutely worth buying I paid $8.99 at CVS but saw at Walmart for $6.99
Stefani P.
I just started using this product (pink). Works fine I use it at night time before bed and it does remove my make up.... but I still use other products to make sure all my make up is gone such as my facial brush...
Tanzania W.
San Fernando , CA
By far one of my favorite makeup removers. I use it everyday even if I don't have makeup on. Also I use it on my brushes to remove the oils and dirt from it. Its affordable. If you find coupons it's even cheaper.
Alexandra P.
So far I like this. I was using wipes for the longest time but I never felt fully cleansed afterwords. This leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Its fairly reasonably priced if you're on a budget. Doesn't have a scent. The only downside that I've noticed is that it takes me a bit longer to remove my makeup with this product. I have repurchased.
Joy H.
Yakima, WA
Love this stuff! Wonderful for cleansing in a hurry or just to freshen up. Removes make up without oil. Leaves NO residue! I particularly like that I can use it in a similar way as a toner, without stopping my skin of natural oils. Non drying. Definitely will buy again. Great value , around $6.
Delaney K.
Atlanta , GA
I love this stuff! It is literally just like water but with a magic removing make up element in it. It's inexpensive and takes off make up super easily. Mascara is a little difficult to take off but it always is
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This works great with my sensitive skin! I use this to remove all my makeup before cleansing my face. The water is very gentle and non-irritating. It removes all traces of makeup perfectly! I would for sure recommend this to others!
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
I listed to use the Trish McEvoy version of this but I that cost too much! I gave this a try and it does the same exact thing! Very clean non greasy feeling! I'm a repeat user! The only thing is it's not as "water like" as the Trish. It's a tad more oil but honestly for the price, nothing to complain about. But that's why 4 and not 5 stars. Recommend!!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.