BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Sarah E.
I just started using this makeup remover and I will never use another kind again. My skin feels refreshed, not dried out after use and it easily wipes away all my makeup. There's no alcohol, fragrance or oil so it works well for my combination skin.
May X.
Sacramento , CA
This one isn't so bad. I got it with the use of a coupon 1$ off at Walmart the other day. I use it yesterday night and it didn't take off my waterproof mascara, but it did take off my makeup very well. So I had to use the waterproof Garnier to take it off. Although I do like both. One for my waterproof mascara and one for my eyes and face.
Denisee R.
Love this product! It is not oily at all like other cleansing products that are out there. To take off make up you don't need to rub as much to take off the makeup you have. Just press to the make up for a few seconds and it will be off! There is also a waterproof cleansing water like this one and also works good!
Carrie B.
Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. No harsh rubbing or excessive force needed to remove, especially eye make up! I will definitely use this product again.
Hannah C.
This product works really well at taking off all my makeup and leaving my face feeling clean. I bought this product because I am a lazy person and always fall asleep with my makeup on. This is so easy to use though and it combines all my nighttime steps! The bottle last a good time and it is worth the cost. This did not dry out my skin or leave any residue, I followed with a moisturizer and my face feels great. Good for sensitive skin
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
I read about this online and was instantly curious since I have pretty gnarly skin.. Right away when I used it I knew that I would become a repeat buyer... It really cleans your skin without the major stripping feeling that most alcohol based products do.. It's a good price and lasts a long time even when you use it 2 times a day!
Elizabeth R.
Received this item from an Ulta promotion. This was my first time using a product like this. I have sensitive skin and I was worried that this may be too strong. It is honestly like miracle water that can remove the most stubborn waterproof mascara. Will absolutely buy this product again!
Kaylin D.
Hayward, CA
This is by far the best make up remover I have ever used, it takes off everything. I used two cotton rounds and I am done taking off my make up. For the price of 699 at Walmart you can't beat it. I have officially quit using make up removing wipes and have turned a new leaf with my Garnier micellar cleansing water
Rachelle P.
Love this product. Definitely works like it is advertise. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I use this to wipe of my makeup as well as my eye makeup. I don't have to scrub my eyes or anything. This product is cheap, easily accessible and works amazingly well. Would highly recommend!
Brittany M.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is amazing! I wear a lot of makeup typically and it removes almost all of it. I use this first and then go cleanse my face just to make sure everything is off but honestly sometimes I know I don't have to. The only
Thing this does not take off is my waterproof mascara but nothing really does except oils.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.