BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jenny C.
This is a pretty nice make up remover, before this I was just wash my face with a bar soap and that really didn't do much to be honest with my eyeliner but with this product I found that my make up comes off pretty easily last very long because I don't put a full face of make up on I usually just use this for my eyes and it's not oily and feel like water which is great
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This micellar water works really well! Although this is not for the waterproof makeup it still removes most of it! Its great for everyday use. I'm planning on purchasing the other one for waterproof makeup
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
So far I like this product. It seemed to remove my makeup well and left my skin feeling great. I have problematic skin and this didn't burn or irritate my face at all. I did wash my face after with my normal cleanser
Crystal R.
Newark, NJ
I have to say this product was a great surprise for me. I absolutely love it. It actually works. Removes my makeup and any oils left on my skin after a long day. Totally makes me feel clean and refreshed.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the best makeup remover I have ever used. It takes everything off and although it says you don't have to wash your face after using it I find that I have to because I feel comfortable washing it off.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite micellar water so far. A big bottle lasts a while. It also comes in travel size. I got mine at Target for probably $8 or so. Since it lasts a while it's worth the money. Feels good on my skin and not drying. Effectively gets my makeup off. I do still sometimes wash my face after but on a regular night it's not necessary.
Heather H.
picayune, MS
So easy to remove makeup with this Micellar water. It does not burn or sting around my eyes. It takes off every bit of eye makeup I have on. Very affordable price and would recommend to anyone who is wanting to try the Micellar water trend.
Scarlett F.
Houston
I have used this product since it appeared on the market.  I have always struggled with findingthe right facial cleanser, and Micellar water ended the struggle.  Gentle, effective, non-drying, hydrating - it lived up to expectations I didn't know I had.  And, it it can be used to remove eye makeup, which is always a plus.
Jade C.
DACULA, GA
I love how mighty this cleansing water is without being harsh. I have sensitive skin, but this does a wonderful job at removing makeup quickly and effectively without overdrying. Would highly recommend!
UJ C.
This stuff is amazing! I must admit I was skeptical in the beginning. I thought "I don't care WHAT kind of water it is. Can WATER really remove my makeup? But it does. WELL. And completely. It will keep this in my makeup stash for-evah!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.