BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
This stuff works amazing! it gets all your makeup off really easy I use this everyday. its not oily. it leaves your skin feeling fresh. you can buy it at walmart for under $8 I love this lroduct!
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI
This is a great product for removing makeup! Takes it all off and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I prefer this to makeup wipes. Also use it in the morning before using my Mia to exfoliate my face.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
I love this micellar water! I tried the simple one before this and it was OK but this one is amazing! it removes all of my makeup from the day and doesn't leave my skin dry ,irritated or stripped! I use this day and night!
Christina B.
Costa Mesa , CA
My new favorite thing! I've been looking for the perfect makeup remover that isn't greasy and will take off the last bit of makeup that just wouldn't budge. This really makes my face feel refreshed from the crap old of makeup I just had on my face. Love the size of the bottle, comes with a lot of product for a good price.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
This is my everything face cleanser. I literally use a make up five to take off my make up and I follow up with this at night to make sure all the make up is removed from my face and I'm able to go straight to sleep. I've noticed from using this that I have way less breakouts and the texture of my skin is a lot smoother
Abriana R.
I love love love this. So good to take off my makeup. It's so easy and no stubbing or holding a pad on your eye makeup for five minutes. It literally slides right off and it doesn't leave my skin oily at all! It feels so fresh.
Lauren V.
I purchased this to use a a make-up remover. I soak a couple of cotton pads and run them over my face. I have to go over my eyes a couple of times (if i'm wearing mascara, etc) It does a great job of removing everything. It's a tad bit oily depending on how much you use but i always cleanse with my regular facial cleanser afterwards. Awesome!
Natalia M.
Millington, TN
After all the products I've used for makeuo removal this is by far my favorite. After just one use ive saw the difference. It takes all the make up off even the water proof ones. Its so gental on your skin leaves it soft and not with any make up. Its so easy to use.
Jess P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is mine & my daughters favorite make-up remover! We have multiple bottles of this in the house! They have multiple kinds for multiple skin types. Very gentle on the skin. Leaves you skin nice and smooth afterwards. I love this stuff! It does not make your skin break out and it gets all the make up off EASILY!!!!
Annie S.
albany, NY
I have tried both this and the Simple micellar water and both work great at cleaning your face and removing makeup. This one wins just slightly because it's less expensive. I've found coupons in the Sunday paper for this as well, so I was able to buy a few extras to stock up on. Definitely recommend this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.