BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emily P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I was a little skeptical of this at first because it's water. After using it, I fell in love. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily like it does after you use most makeup remover. I actually felt like it took off my makeup better than oil based makeup remover.
Nija S.
I just LOVE this stuff. It picks up everything.and its good for the skin.its even great for removing matte liquid lipsticks. I use it even when i dont put on any makeuo.part of my facial cleansing routine. keep a few bottles
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Worked great on my oily skin. A cheaper alternative to other micellar water. Very gentle on the skin and you get a lot of product. Even feels great when used as a spray to refresh your skin.
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
I use this on my face at least two times a day and it has changed my life! I love how well it works. I used to have a problem with acne, but since I started using it, it has been much better!
Julie M.
This cleansing water works perfectly on removing foundation. It also removes eye makeup with ease. This product is also great for makeup wipes that have dried out or need a little extra moisture.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Good at getting makeup off, and okay at getting eye makeup off. It's kind of spendy for what the product actually is, and you can find the same stuff with better ingredients for the same price.
Karina P.
I love this makeup remover. I use it every night and takes all my makeup of easily. Also doesn't leave my face feeling oily so that's a plus. This is definitely a makeup remover I recommend.
Tessa W.
this product is great, it's a make up remover and face wash all rolled up into one. If I'm feeling a little lazy and don't want to do my every night skin routine which can take up to 10 to 15 minutes. i'll just remove my make up using this and just rub the excess in my skin and wipe it off on a towel and go about my day and it's so amazing.
Nora C.
This is my new favorite thing to have stocked in my bathroom. It last a long time and works so well. It leaves my face feeling so clean. I think it works a lot better than makeup removal wipes.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Hands down, best micellar water ever. Gets every bit of my makeup off. It's very gentle for my sensitive skin and does not burn my eyes. I normally buy this at Walmart or Ulta. My holy grail makeup remover
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.