BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
katheryne p.
Levittown , NY
I'm OBSESSED with this product. I bought this about a month ago just to try it out and I have to say, I have never used a makeover remover/cleanser that has left my face feeling so clean and hydrated. It's extremely gentle on the face, which is good for people who have sensitive skin like me.
Emily L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the idea of makeup remover without oils, because I have oily skin! But this didn't take off my waterproof makeup like it claims to. For everyday use though, it works great!
Karla L.
Keego Harbor, MI
I barely started using this cleansing water but as for now it's working for me. I have to to be honest it doesn't take of my makeup completely but it work good on my sensitive skin. I bought it at Walmart and it cost me only $6.26.
Natalie B.
Blue ash , OH
I love this product. I have noticed a difference in my skin too. This is really light in the skin and not oily like some makeup removers are. This is perfect for sensitive skin and really takes your makeup off.
Tamara F.
Luverne, AL
Micellar Cleansing Water is great. It gets dirt and makeup off my face that I didn't even realize was still there. The best part is you only need it and a cloth and that is all no water is needed. No bubbles and no rinsing. Love it!
Kara S.
tuscaloosa , AL
Love this product. This cleansing water is super gentle yet gets all of my makeup off. I use cotton rounds out some of this on it, hold it to my eye for like 5 seconds and my eye makeup in gone! This stuff leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. This has became a staple in my skin care routine.
Katy F.
This stuff is amazing! I use it after a makeup wipe and am always surprised at how much more it takes off! It's also great for a quick facial cleanse if you're in a pinch and don't have time to fully wash. It is a bit pricey for makeup remover, but it only takes a small amount to get the job done.
Jazmine C.
Chicago , IL
I love this product! When i first heard about it i was a little ehhh on buying it only because i had just bought my makeup wipes. But I'm very satisfied with my purchase. It isn't rough on your face. And it takes my waterproof masacara off which is a big plus for me! I highly recommend it. I think its affordable and a great product to have in hand.
Lulu M.
I bought these cleansing water to remove my eye makeup and wasn't too happy about it. It irritates my eyes if the liquid goes inside so I have to be careful. I'm still using it because I don't want it to be sitting in my bathroom cabinet and be a waste of my money but not purchasing it next time.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
THIS IS THE GREATEST MAKEUP REMOVER I HAVE EVER USED!

This takes every ounce of makeup right off my face without have to harshly scrub my face. It literally takes seconds for my makeup to dissolve quickly onto the cotton pad I use.

It leaves no residue on the face, and leaves it feeling refreshed.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.