BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Sarai R.
Filer, ID
I've tried the Garnier Micellar water with the pink cap and I'm disappointed. It doesn't remove makeup very well and I don't use heavy makeup. I use a tinted moisterizer, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick and it won't remove it all the way. In the morning I still wake-up with raccoon eyes and I don't even use waterproof eye makeup.
Sarah M.
Long Is City, NY
This stuff is amazing!! I wear makeup almost every day and it's always been a hassle to take it off at night. I love Garnier's Micellar water because it takes makeup off in an instant, even my waterproof mascara (multiple coats of it)! Unlike other makeup removers it doesn't leave your skin dry, but super healthy and moisturized.
Amber G.
I love this product! It's much more cost effective than using makeup remover wipes. All you need are cotton pads and a bit of this product and all your makeup is removed! You don't even have to wash your face when you use this product. I also use this product on a q-tip to clean up my eyeliner cat eye so it can be sharp and perfect!
Madhuri P.
This is the best make up remover I have ever used! It literally removes any type of make up and is gentle to the skin! It works for removing eye make up, lip stains and any other make up! I bought this product at Walmart and found a coupon online. I definitely recommend this product because it will leave your face hydrated and clean
Madisyn J.
I've only been using this for about a week but so far I'm really loving it! When buying it I didn't believe that it would be an affective makeup remover and cleanser, but it does both so well! It isn't oily nor does it dry out my face- convinced it is magic!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This stuff is kind of my new obsession! I am super lazy when it comes to skincare and removing my make up! I am so tired at the end of the day, I don't want to fuss with all that- this is a savior.

Seriously a revolution in beauty. My skin is clean and my makeup is gone! Love this!

I have sensitive, acne prone skin and no joke, this has helped me clear up my skin over the past two weeks!
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
This is such a great cleansing micellar water. It is the only one I have used so far of all the different micellar water brands and thus far h it does an excellent job removing my makeup! I use the waterproof version and it's absolutely fantastic. Five Stars!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This is a great micellar water. It cleans well and doesn't leave behind any residue. It doesn't irritate my skin or sting my eyes which is very important. The only down side is that I don't find that it removes eye makeup as well as some other micellar waters, but I usually double cleanse anyway so this is not really a problem for me personally.
Kate M.
I LOVE this micellar water!! It's amazing at taking off makeup. I'll use it in combination with up & up's (store brand at target) exfoliating cotton pads to remove my makeup at night before I wash my face. Then after washing my face, I'll use it with a regular cotton pad to make sure that my face is clean! It works wonders!
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
The makeup remover micellar water is a good product ! It works really well at removing waterproof eyeliner that doesn't want to budge, and it doesn't burn my eyes when I use it . It's great for sensitive skin , other makeup removing micellar waters will usually leave my face irritated and dry , and my skin is very oily naturally so the micellar water doesn't dry my skin Out or irritate my skin at all ,it removes the makeup without drying my skin out and at the same time removes any excess oils from my face and leaves my skin clean , clear and ,moist without the excess oils.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.