BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Sarah N.
Love this clenser!! Have the blue bottle (waterproof) & this pink (regular) version. They both remove my makeup without stinging my breakouts or my eyes. This quality makes this remover a top contender in my bathroom essentials.
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
This is o
My favorite makeup remover/cleanser. I recieved it in a beautycon subscription box and fell in love with it! It makes my skin so soft and I can tell it is cleaner. It also minimized my pours
Kimberly J.
I admit I was unsure about this product when I first bought it. I quickly changed my mind after the first use, it's definitely become part of my nightly routine. It takes all my makeup off. I even use it after I come back from working out. It gives my face a nice refreshing feeling.
Claudia T.
Omg I'm in love ♡♡♡
this is an awesome product!!! its really a great makeup remover, best ive ever used for removing eye makeup with NO burning!!! plus its not just for makeup removal its a great refresh cleanser leaaves your skin feeling soft not dried out
Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
This product is great for taking off makeup! I have seen it highly recommended and raved about on YouTube. It has worked great for me, and the price point is extremely affordable. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle but effective product to remove their makeup.
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
Loved this! I have very sensitive skin so I was very uneasy using this but wow the results were amazing! it took off all my makeup without rubbing off half my skin or applying 6 tons and I didn't have to keep my eyes shut and pray that it didn't run into my eyes and burn like crazy
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
I bought the blue one, and I really love it!.Feels like I'm removing my makeup with water, It doesn't irritate my face, not even red. I have acne problem and believe me is a great product .But I do rinsed since I have active acne I don't want any chemical in my skin just the medicine.
Molly P.
Duluth
for the price, i really enjoy this product. it's light on my face and the smell isn't over powering. very gentle and helps control my breakouts well :) i'm half way through my first bottle and it's lasted me about a month so far. two months of product for a small price to pay :)
Brittany H.
I love this stuff I wish they would have had this stuff a long time ago! I have super sensitive skin and this stuff did amazing!! Super effective took all my makeup off and I didn't even have to use much at all. It's around 8 bucks and worth every penny! I'd highly recommend it!
Kendra C.
Kouts, IN
This cleanser is great. It takes off all of my makeup, including my eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling so clean. It is very light and not greasy at all and doesn't leave film on your face. It cleans very effectively.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.