BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kacie B.
Waterville, ME
Love this, makes my skin feel so clean! Best for me to use in the morning because there is no need to wash my face just use a cotton pad a few drops of the solution. I do not think it was expensive at all, and I am a first time used and would definitely buy again and recommend it to anyone!
Christine V.
I heard a lot of hype about this product and I really do love it! It feels better on my skin than traditional cream makeup remover - it really gets the job done! I wish it was a little tougher on black mascara and eye make up. That is my only complaint about the product.
Hope H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this cleansing water! It's gentle on my skin and doesn't leave a harsh, dried out feeling on my face. I also love that I can remove all my makeup from the day with one product, rather than having to use multiple. Great buy.
Caitlin G.
This does a fairly good job at removing makeup. It is very affordable and better than a lot of other makeup removers. I still find myself unable to remove all of my eye makeup though, especially mascara, without rubbing my eyes raw.
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I tend to love all Garnier products. This time was no different. This micellar water does great job dissolving mascara and overall cleaning your skin from make up. Definitely worth every penny, though it's less than $10 in Wal-mart.
Maxine M.
Jersey City, NJ
I've tried various makeup removers that I found were too harsh for the skin or contained too much oil. This is perfect. It's light, but does the job of removing makeup without all the unnecessary alcohol or grease.
Lily Y.
This is good but i still prefer my Simple Micellar Water. I like this one as well because its more and i expensive but i feel like it leave a somewhat oily feel in my opinion. It is very useful for those days when youre VERY lazy though :) takes off all of my make up :)
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
I love this stuff! I just use two cotton pads and it completely removed all my makeup! I use it right before my skin regimen before bed or when I'm running low on time in the morning. It's my favorite makeup remover of all time.
Jessica V.
This stuff works really well at taking off all your make up! I'm a first time user and I was impressed because this really works. It meet my expectations because everyone was saying how good this product is!
Amber R.
Olathe, KS
Use these nightly. i hated using things that made my face burn. i started a new routine and this is part of it. gets all my face makeup off and leaves my skin feeling great. not one brealout or blemish since i started using it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.