BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Diana K.
IT WAS SO EASY TO USE!
Listen, I am the epitome of lazy when it comes to my skincare routine. I'm constantly going to bed without taking my makeup off because i hate washing my face and getting my hair wet while scrubbing my eyes just to get my waterproof mascara off. You always end up with soap in your eyes and it's a ridiculous hassle. This product is incredible, so simple, gentle on your skin, and takes your makeup off with ease! Even Waterproof doesn't stand a chance!
Amy C.
Mission Viejo, CA
This product is an amazing dupe for Bioderma at a fraction of the cost. It work so well to remove makeup and clean the skin while remaining gentle and non-irritating. I received my last bottle for free, but I have purchased it before on my own and will purchase again in the future. I love using this on a large cotton pad, it works way better for me than a makeup wipe. I've been super excited about this product for a long time and I highly recommend everyone trying it out!
Ana K.
Madison, CT
This gentle formula does wonders for my skin. It leaves it feeling fresh without any oily residue. I will continue to buy this product and suggest it to any and everyone! It is also super affordable and can be easily found in any drug store.
molly s.
Fort wayne, IN
i will say this first, it did remove my face make up and dirt as advertised. besides that i wasn’t that into it. it didn’t really remove my eye makeup and i wasn’t wearing waterproof. it also left my skin feeling like it had a film over it.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Really enjoyed this product. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh! There’s a little tingle to it on my skin and it makes it feels like it’s getting everything off. I took off a full face of makeup within seconds. This is a great product. I would highly recommend it. Having tried a few cleansing waters, this is best one I’ve tried yet as far as being a good cleaner, leaving me feeling fresh, and a good price point. I did receive my bottle complimentary from Influenster.
Janette A.
Durham, NC
I actually thought this cleansing water was awesome! The first time I tried it my skin felt refreshed and it truly cleansed it of my makeup better than my current regime, however, after continued use, it dries out my sensitive postpartum skin :\
Also, loved using it in the morning after a workout as it stays a pretty chilly in temperature, but using it before bed just made me really cold. Random sidenote, i know.
Overall liked the product, wish it would’ve liked me :)
nicole c.
526 merlot ave madera ca
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this product when it first came out and it was a great product. It took off all my makeup and was not greasy for my face. Once i finished it I did not buy it again only because I heard to many mix reviews and opinions about the ingredients.
Jimin L.
Love this product!!!!! I've been using this miscellar cleansing water to remove my makeup for years, and I don't plan on using anything else. I've used other cleansing waters, like Simple, but I think this is the best. The blue one is also great for removing waterproof mascara.
Tabitha G.
This product is my GO TO! I recommend it to anyone looking for a quick face wash or makeup remover! It has cleared up my blemishes and removes my makeup like nothing else! It also does not have oil in it so it doesn’t clog your pores either!
Sarah P.
Casa Grande, AZ
I bought a bottle of this at Wal-Mart a month ago while looking for a new makeup remover. I wear waterproof mascara everyday and this stuff work amazing!!! The bottle is completely empty and I am going to stock up on this! Soak a cotton pad with the product then press over eye for a few second then swipe and the product comes right off.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.