BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
I love this. I even like it better than the blue bottle aka the water proof one. I already on my 3 red bottle is this. Just bought another today as a matter of fact. I recor this product I even think it's better than my high end makeup remover.
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
HOLY GRAIL!!!!! This has replaced so many makeup remover products in my live. This product is SO gentle and it removes so much of my eye makeup. It has become a part of my skin routine plan along with many other youtubers.
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I love this stuff! It works instantly. The best part is that if it gets into your eyes it does not burn at all! It's less than $10 at Walmart. I definitely recommend. I will continue to repurchase it.
Aelani W.
Wilmington
This is a great product but I do not use it alone meaning, after washing my makeup off with a normal cleanser like cetaphil or even “removing” my makeup with coconut oil. Using this after gets EVERYTHING I couldn’t with any normal cleanser. It gets in to every crevice and leaves the skin looking hydrated, healthy & somewhat dewy.
Mary F.
i have used a lot of facial cleansers and this one is the best. i double cleanse, but i love that this also removes makeup like a champ and i don't have to wash it off afterwards. it's also reasonably priced!
Daniela R.
New york, NY
I have recently started using this Micellar Water as make-up remover and it is very underrated! Squirt a little miceller water onto a cotton ball and it will easily take off all make-up, i didn't believe it the first time is used it!! i'm already on my second bottle! you can buy it at your local drug store. i 100% recommend it!
April H.
Brooklyn , NY
Amazing product. Takes makeup and dirt and gently removes them...my skin feels so clean and refreshed after using this. Even doing touch ups on smudged makeup this is great. Would recommend to everyone
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
Use this everyday to take off my makeup and a little bit goes a long way. Its so easy to take off makeup and doesn't bother my skin and i am very sensitive. Very long lasting and i will continue to use.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
This is the only makeup remover ever to NOT make me feel gross oily and don't have to rinse off, and actually gets EVERYTHING and all of it off including thick foundations and tough mascaras!! Affordable no smell easy to apply!
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
I really do enjoy this product. It is a really nice makeup remover that, most importantly for me, doesn't sting the crap out of your eyes. It is really refreshing and really helps get the touch eye makeup off.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.