BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Haley N.
Lake stevens, WA
Honestly didn't think this was going to be a special product but boy was I wrong! This took of all of my makeup with one cotton pad! Even the stubborn mascara all without burning my eyes or having any weird reactions with my skin (I'm super sensitive). It didn't leave a film or make my skin feel weird. Literally feels like water but does so much more. Definitely repurchasing!is
Stephanie N.
Out of all drugstore micellar waters I have tried, this one is comparable to the rest, but best of all the best deal for your money because of the amount you get! I use it every morning and night and it just refreshes my skin and removed any impurities.
Ashton A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love love love this product! Gets rid if all makeup residue with such ease. Highly recommend this product. You only need cotton balls. Available at all stores whether pharmacy or Walmart, Ralphs, Target, etc.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
I don't care for this cleanser. It gets the makeup off...but it doesn't get it off as well as makeup wipes do in my opinion. I still have buildup after using this and I don't use a ton of makeup.. I do use it to get makeup off of my counters tho haha :)
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I love this makeup remover. Does not
irritate my eyes at all. Very easy to
Remove the makeup. You don't have
to rub hard. Very gentle on the skin,
makes your face feel very clean. I've
had several of these bottles. Good price..
April S.
Collins, MS
This is great if you don't have the time or energy to actually wash you face but still want to remove your makeup, or just freshen up. It isn't sticky, very comfortable feel on the skin. I also like that it isn't scented and doesn't hurt my sensitive skin.
Jennifer H.
Atlanta, GA
I started using this product a few weeks ago and I really like it! It's very comparable to other micellar waters and it does a great job of removing makeup. It doesn't leave a greasy feel or have a strong smell. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Lindsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this stuff! It is great for lazy days that I would be skipping a face washing. It leaves skin clean but not greasy or dry. The bottle is easy to use and I don't over pour when I use it. My only complaint is that it doesn't remove long wear lipstick too well.
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
Every person who owns makeup needs to own this!! I'm obsessed with this water!! Makes my skin feel amazing after!! The price is very affordable and you are able to get it at your local drug store or Walmart shoot even target!! I recommend this product 100%
Carly B.
West Point, MS
I really didn't think this would do anything for my skin, but I was so wrong! I take off most of my makeup with a wipe first, then I use this...SO MUCH MORE COMES OFF. My skins feels so much cleaner and so much softer. I will be buying it again for sure.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.