BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Leslie T.
I lov this stuff!! I struggled finding an inexpensive makeup remover that did not irritate my eyes until I found this. It takes off all of my makeup and doesn't sting or smell funny. Love it! I would highly recommend.
Sarah K.
I love this stuff. It moisturizes my skin and leaves if feeling soft and it removes my makeup, all at once. I had never really found a make up remover I liked, they either left my skin dry or oily. This doesn't really seem to do that.
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
A good micellar water, at its price, does everything possible. Not the best one I've tried. Cosmetics wash off well, but I have a constant problem with washing mascara. Black circles under the eyes, which effortlessly does not wash. After this micellar water, be sure to wash yourself with something else.
Lindy W.
West Frankfort, IL
This was great as a makeup remover. It really does feel like water, and my face felt really clean after using it. Downside is my face felt SUPER oily when I woke up the next day. I have naturally oily skin, so maybe it was just not a good mix. I'll definitely still use it as makeup remover, just wash with cleanser afterward.
Aniyah S.
Long Is City, NY
I love the mattifying version of this product it comes with the green top. I use this in so many different ways, before I had an actual toner, I would use this as a toner, as an early
morning cleanser instead of actually deep cleansing my skin every morning. I now use it as a makeup remover. It works well, affordable and lasts a while. I consider this as a dupe for the Bioderma Sebuim H2O.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
I love this stuff! I have super dry skin & this makes it feel soft and hydrated! Takes off makeup with ease! The bottle lasts forever because you only need a little bit! Loved it so much I bought it for a friend who is now also addicted! I even bring it too the beach to freshen up my face! #beachbag
Felina D.
Mason, TX
I love this stuff! It's gentle on my face yet takes off all of my stubborn makeup. When I'm doing my eyeliner and I want a clean flat brush I just dip my brush in a small container and wipe it off and it does the trick. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
Love this micellar water! Only thing I don't like about it is that it does sting my eyes a bit when taking off eye makeup, so I really just use it for my face. You can tell it grabs all the dirt and nastiness that has built up in my pores in on my face throughout the day, just by looking at the cotton pad once you're done.
Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Bought this product at target. It wasn't expensive i believe I paid 5 dollars. It has very nice packaging & easy to use. It works as the bottle claimed. It removed my makeup really good & didn't sting my eyes. I would recommend for people that wear light makeup because I have taken it off with a full face & it works too but I do have to use more. Didn't leave my skin dry or irritate it.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
I initially purchased the trial size of this product, but will definitely buy the full size. This stuff really lives up to the hype. It is as simple as squirting enough to make your cotton round wet and rubbing it onto your face. Nothing more is required of your beauty routine. No rinsing! You don't even have to moisturize!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.