BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
It was very easy to use. It also removed my waterproof mascara with out any rubbing of my eyes. I would totally recommend this to anyone trying out micellar water. I have used many micellar water from many brands and this one is my favorite
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
I stopped using my makeup wipes and started using this....saw a huge difference in my skin! This really takes off ALL your makeup! I still use a gentle eye makeup remover in addition to this because it won't take away waterproof mascara but this makes my face feel so good and fresh! Leaves a hydrating feel and won't over dry you!
Alecka C.
Westfield, MA
I will say I was skeptical at first, but when I was on vacation with my boyfriend's family and forgot my regular facial cleanser at home, his sister offered for me to use this. All it took was one use and I was totally hooked! It is now a staple in my beauty bag.
Yamel O.
Bakersfield, CA
By far best make up remover I have bought. I would love if had a better cap. Something to apply to a cotton circle . It's not very expensive and comes in a good size bottle . I bough a bottle more then a moth ago and I'm 1/4 of a way . I wear a lot of make but I don't wear it everyday
Tiffany P.
It's just ok. It removes my makeup but it leaves a weird film on my face that's almost sticky. I prefer a brand that leaves skin feeling clean and not like it still needs to be rinsed off. I won't purchase again even though you get a LOT of product for the price.
Sydney L.
Micellar water is such a game changer for me. I used to go through expensive makeup remover like it was going out of style. This is so much gentler, even while I'm wearing contacts. I'll use it if I'm getting home late and don't want to wash my face. Great price for the amount of product.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
It smells nice but it doesn't really do a thing. Using a toner afterward showed make up residue. Also, my eyes at the lash line were slightly purple tinted and swollen when I woke up the next morning, every time that I used this the night before so I threw almost a whole bottle away. I specifically had purchased the sensitive hypoallergenic kind too.
Rachelle C.
The cleansing water is awesome! i use it every morning before i out my make up on and then i use it of an evening when i get home to remove my makeup! i have sensitive skin and it has not effecting my skin one bit! i would most definitely recommend this to other people!
Calla T.
Does a great job getting make up off, but you have to use a few cotton swabs to get the job done. This just is annoying; if I am going to "double cleanse" then I want the make up removal to be fairly quick and easy. Also, it creates an extra cost over time because you have to keep buying more cotton swabs. And, with dry skin it does feel a bit drying. So like I said, it works but it's not my favorite method of make up removal.
maggie y.
Richfld Spgs, NY
I got to try Micellar cleansing water as a free sample. This products is amazing. It removes all your make up without drying or burning your skin or eyes. It is one of the best make up removers I have used.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.