BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
I use this after I use albolene to remove my makeup to remove excess product! This feels nice on the skin and is a great addition to any makeup routine but I wouldn't call it essential. The bottle is huge! I'd probably repurchase it just because I feel like it does something extra for me.
Kendra C.
Kouts, IN
This cleanser is great. It takes off all of my makeup, including my eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling so clean. It is very light and not greasy at all and doesn't leave film on your face. It cleans very effectively.
gabriella m.
Bronx , NY
I use this to double-cleanse after my cleanser especially when I wear makeup and it removes everything that my cleanser can't. I have very dry and sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I've tried the simple micellar water but I find this to be gentler on my skin. Should totally add to your skin care routine.
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I'm honestly not a huge fan of this product. It takes me twice as long to remove my makeup with this compared to a wipe. Also, it seems very wasteful. Imagine using a small cotton pad with some micellar water to remove a full face of makeup. Not happening. I feel as if I can use a fourth of the bottle in just one application! And if you're wearing waterproof mascara, forget about it. Your eyelashes will fall off before you get the mascara off.
Tina M.
Bloomingdale, MI
I am not to impressed with this product. Kind of reminds me of baby oil in water which works just as well to remove makeup. I used it to remove my eye makeup and some of the product got into my eyes. It didn't burn or hurt but it blurred my vision and took me a bit to rinse out. Plus it did not remove my water proof mascara I had to rub a bit to get it removed. Try baby oil first.
Jessica C.
Greenville, NC
This micellar water takes off all makeup! My favorite one is the one for waterproof makeup. I am super excited because I found out they have made one especially for oily skin (yet to try). It has met my expectations, takes off all waterproof makeup even lipstick (those super hard to take off liquid lipsticks). I think it's totally worth it not to mention you get a lot of product.
Kirstie B.
I use this product nightly and every morning. it removes all my stubborn products without leaving my skin dry and itchy. it removes even my waterproof mascara, leaves me feeling hydrated and does not smell overly perfumed. it is a staple in my house and in my pro mua kit!
Angie L.
This product is the best ! It's my favorite makeup remover now and it's really affordable. I like that it works like if it was a toner and it removes a lot from the pores and it removes all of my makeup from everywhere in my face just like it says on the bottle. I truly recommend anyone to use this makeup remover !!!
Jessy m.
This stuff is kind of like magic in a bottle. It is so effective at removing makeup without making your skin feel dry or stripped. My skin feels so clean and fresh after using this. I use this alone when I'm very tired and just want to get my makeup off or when I have more time, I start my routine with this. The price is fair and I've repurchased several times. I haven't tried the other variations because this has worked well for my skin type.
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
Love this stuff. I usually go for oil based makeup removers but it's crazy how this works with no oil in it. Actually removes all your makeup and looks like you just washed your face after using. I just ran out and am going back to the store tomorrow to buy another one!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.