BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Tiffany S.
Oh myyy! This stuff is great. When I coke home and just want to wash my face and take off my.makeuo this is my go to. It's fast it's easy but I don't feel like I'm compromising my skin by not using a cleanser. Using cotton pads helps me get rid of that extra stuff on my face. But I love this product!
Natalie B.
Blue ash , OH
I love this product. I have noticed a difference in my skin too. This is really light in the skin and not oily like some makeup removers are. This is perfect for sensitive skin and really takes your makeup off.
kerrigan h.
mccordsville , IN
This product is so good at taking your makeup off. Not only does it remove makeup but also washes skin and tones it as well. I will continue to keep buying this product. It’s easy for clean up and lasts awhile. The pink bottle micellar water is my favorite because it is truly not oily. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Kara S.
tuscaloosa , AL
Love this product. This cleansing water is super gentle yet gets all of my makeup off. I use cotton rounds out some of this on it, hold it to my eye for like 5 seconds and my eye makeup in gone! This stuff leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. This has became a staple in my skin care routine.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Micellar water is the best thing invented since sliced bread. Ok well that may be a tad dramatic, but if you're looking to remove all of your make up, naturally, withought, scent, clogging pours, or a hefty price tag. This is the way to go. For under 10 bucks, a more nqtural and refershing way to remove your make up. Can be found at your local store too. I love this stuff.
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
Yuck! I hate how this feels. I had to put a lot of product on the cotton ball and then I wiped my whole face and I just felt the cotton ball! I thought it would feel silky and wet and it did not remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner. I had to use a different cleanser for my eyes. Waste of money.
Chloe S.
Barstow, CA
This stuff is amazing! It removes all my makeup quick and easy, and leaves my face looking amazing. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and have noticed my skin has a much better appearance. It is a bit oily at first but it soaks in quick. I also love that you don't have to rinse it off because I am super lazy! Haha!
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
THIS IS THE GREATEST MAKEUP REMOVER I HAVE EVER USED!

This takes every ounce of makeup right off my face without have to harshly scrub my face. It literally takes seconds for my makeup to dissolve quickly onto the cotton pad I use.

It leaves no residue on the face, and leaves it feeling refreshed.
Katy F.
This stuff is amazing! I use it after a makeup wipe and am always surprised at how much more it takes off! It's also great for a quick facial cleanse if you're in a pinch and don't have time to fully wash. It is a bit pricey for makeup remover, but it only takes a small amount to get the job done.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
It's very different in a good way! It makes my entire face feel refreshed and hydrated without needing to rinse. It removes all my makeup and and more from the previous day! I'm not going back to any other cleanser after this one.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.