BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kira D.
Overland
i use this product on my face every night and get amazing results it removes all of my makeup and leaves my face feeling and looking great i would recommend this product to anyone who uses makeup and wants best and quick results its a quick and efficient way to a clean face
kitty g.
I have bought several bottles of this micellar water, and it has become my all time favorite. I gave a few others a chance, but this is my ride or die. Some say it's a dupe of the Bioderma micellar water, but having never tried that one, I couldn't tell you. Definitely hoard coupons if you can, but always keep a couple bottles of this stuff around. It will get all your makeup off, and it doesn't sting your eyes.
Jheniel k.
Edgewood
I really y like this product . I like how it is gentle on the skin and remover all of my makeup with out drying out my skin. the packaging  is so cute and the scent is fresh. When  I first bought this product I did not expected it to do much but i was proven wrong.
Megan H.
I really love this product! It removes my make-up very quickly and effectively!! It also leaves my skin feeling really nice and not greasy like some other micellar cleansing waters do. I wish the packaging was a little less bulky, so I could put it in my travel make-up bag!
Callie M.
This is my all time favorite makeup remover. I have been using this product for a while now. It completely removes all of my makeup and is gently and doesn’t feel harsh and hurt my eyes. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I will continue to use this product. I definitely recommend it.
Lamesa W.
Orlando, Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
I was skeptical at first because most makeup removers are really harsh on my dry sensitive skin, but this worked great! I use it after taking off my makeup with baby oil and it never leaves my skin dry nor irritated and gets off any of the last remnants of left over makeup
Mariana L.
Atlanta
I honestly love this product. Its a great makeup remover. It doesn’t have oil, alcohol, nor fragrance, which is great for the skin. It completely removes moves my makeup after a long day of wearing it. Its not the first time I buy this product and would total buy it again.
Kayla M.
Bottom line, it works.. I guess that's what matters most.
But it stinks.. I absolutely hate the smell of this stuff. Also for some reason it bothers me that I have to completely saturate my cotton round in order to get any amount of makeup off which annoys me. Seeing as how a large amount of this product soaks my face and leaves it smelling gross.

But again. It does work with ease. I just hate that I have this massive need to scrub my face off as soon as I take my makeup off. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
BETSY R.
Omg this micellar water is amazing it’s refreshing and removes my makeup and cleans my face it doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin and it doesn’t leave my face oily I would definitely purchase again it’s worth it’s price. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Abby N.
Purchased at: CVS
Garnier is by far the best cleanser iv used. I usually have problem with oily skin and breakouts after applying makeup which is miserable when you want to use makeup ever since iv been using Garnier every night I have seen a big improvement with my skin and less breakouts.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.