BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Does a great job cleaning!

Easily removes makeup including lash glue! Which is amazing as I wear falsies nearly daily! It's a must to take off make up at the end of the day. I don't have to rub like crazy to take off eye make up! It's a nice alternative to using wipes plus you get more product. Just remember to shake the bottle before using.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I recently stumble upon this micellar water in CVS and instantly bought it since I love taking my makeup off with micellar water. I currently use the Simple micellar water, it's good but I am always on the hunt for something else. I also used the Bioderma and did not like it but I had high hopes for this product. I am actually really surprised how good this micellar water takes off my makeup and dirt on my face. I definitely would recommend this product!! It is $10 but is huge try it.
Sarah B.
Raceland, LA
My friend works at CVS, and I asked her if she knew of any good makeup removers. She told me this one was constantly being picked up by people, so I decided to give it a shot. WOW! I usually use a cleansing oil, but this does so much better. It removes all my makeup, including mascara, very quickly, and it only costs $10! Definitely worth it.
Nansy N.
I just bought this last week! I i feel in love with it😍 it removes my make up without rubbing hard, plus cleanses and fresheshes my skin, gently with my eyes, safe to use on lips too,and no oil, alcohol or fragance, its a affordable price and i strongly recommend it.
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
I just started using this two weeks ago and so far I LOVE it. It is such an amazing makeup remover and works really well for liquid lipsticks . It is inexpensive and AMAZING. I really have nothing negative to say about this. I would definitely recommend this Micellar water to any makeup junkie or just to anyone looking to cleanse their face!
Ashley R.
Ventura, CA
I give this product a solid 3 stars, basically because I have mixed feelings about it. First of all let me start by saying I have oily prone skin. When I first applied it to my face it initially felt greasy, but 10 minutes after it was actually pretty drying. I didn't mind because I used moisturizer after and it balanced it out. I used it for about a week but after the first week it started to cause breakouts and the greasy feeling I felt when I first applied it didn't go away and that's when I stopped using it. I liked the way it removed makeup though.
Jordan G.
Seattle
I LOVE this stuff!  I have repurchased multiple times.  It's a good value considering how long a bottle will last.  It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't irritate my eyes.  It's great at removing mascara and other eye makeup (although, I normally have to do another swipe under my eyes after showering) without all the rubbing.  I also use the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 in the morning just to refresh my skin and remove the oils that show up overnight.  I would recommend this to anyone!
Tiffanie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I personally really like this product. The packaging is super easy to work and open. The product itself works great. I actually used this to take of my daughters makeup she had for Halloween. It doesn't cause me to have any breakouts. It's quick and easy as well. I will continue to purchase this product. It's also light weight not oily at all
Ana E.
I LIVE BY THIS♡♡♡ i takes of ANYTHING & EVERYTHING hahaha including your last night regrets lol jk but it truly does wonders !!!! I love this one as well as the blue one which is waterproof remover as well ♡ i cant say enough!!!! Go get this hahaha youll love it ♡♡♡ just use a cotton pad and wipe of all your makeup in less than 2 mins hahaha
Michelle W.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product, it is gentle and is a great price, it does a great job of removing makeup and refreshing my face, the only down side to it, is that it leaves my face a bit oily after I use it, I usually used it on a cotton round pad. It's great for the price but there are others out there that don't have an oily residue as well.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.