BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Stephanie R.
Lakeland, FL
This stuff is amazing. As much makeup I wear, this makes it glide right off my face at the end of the day. Sometimes I would get lazy and a baby wipe would do the job but then I discovered this heaven in a bottle. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wears makeup and specially for the girls like myself who goes above and beyond on their face with makeup.
Jasmine S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this stuff. It's awesome for lazy, gentle face washing. It takes off my makeup with no issue and cleans my face. It's not a deep clean, but that's not what Micellar water is for. I deep clean with toner and masks.
Carrie L.
Hamilton, MT
This product is great! I love to use it as a full-face makeup remover because it is extremely effective yet very gentle to my temperamental skin. From a scientific perspective, the micelle-based design is simple yet elegant and appears to be non-irritating to the skin. Five stars for this simple and effective product.
Laura B.
Hialeah, FL
I use this makeup cleanser every night, to take off my makeup, I apply it with a tiny cloth when I first saw it I thought it was going to leave my skin way too oily, but after using I have to say that it absolutely gets the job done and doesn't leave the skin oily at all, I would really recommend this to everyone out there looking for a great makeup remover.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
This product is amazing. You truly can go from several products to just this one. You just apply on a cotton pad and wipe your face with it at least twice a day and you are good to go. I would highly highly recommend!!
Sadia S.
Everyone needs a micellar water in their skincare routine. You’d be surprised at how much makeup is left behind after you think you’ve adequately washed your makeup off. I love that this one doesn’t irritate my eyes. I use a little bit on a q-tip to remove my eye liner. No need to rub it. If you use waterproof products, I’d recommend the one with the blue cap.
Beth S.
Mobile, AL
I really love this as a makeup remover as it removes all the makeup from my face with a simple swip...no pulling. it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed not sticky. however does not touch my waterproof mascara.
mahdis b.
This micellar water is by far my favorite out of all the brands I've seen out there and actually tried. The price is very good considering brand name versions of this same product range up to 50 or more dollars. This product works effectively in removing my makup especially my hard to remove eye makeup. I just pour some on a cotton pad and cleanse my skin.
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
This stuff is my saving grace every night since every night I dread washing my face. No breakouts to my combo acne prone skin, gently and efficiently removes make up and cleans skin, honestly I've stopped washing my face and strictly use this as a cleanser. Will repurchase for the rest of my life over any brand. No strong scent, no irritation, great product
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I love this product, I'm Inlove of novellas water and if you want something good at a good price, this is your product. It really removes makeup and you won't feel your skin dry or oily after that so for me it's life!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.