BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Karrah R.
W Carrollton, OH
This product is a saving grace in my daily routine. As someone with extremely sensitive skin, I've tried every makeup remover you could think of. Most leave me with red, irritated skin after hardly removing any makeup. Micellar water on the other hand leaves my skin not only clean but hydrated! It is perfect for removing all types of makeup even waterproof. Without if having any oil, fragrance or alcohol in it it is perfect to use everyday. I even use in the morning just as a refresher!
Brie B.
This stuff is my all time favorite! I have been using it for about 6 months daily. It is the last thing I do before going to bed and now I NEVER skip taking my make-up off. So easy to us: just soak a cotton pad and wipe, No scrubbing and no harsh astringent feel. It has helped reduce breakouts too!
Joette N.
I bought this by accident the first time and feel in love. It's so easy to use and really does a great job removing all the diet, make up, oil and everyday residue. It leaves your skin soft, doesn't dry or irritate. Doesn't clog your pores, and helps minimize break outs. My go to make up remove now!
Morgan J.
Virginia Bch, VA
This has to be my absolute favorite makeup remover to date. It doesn't leave my skin feeling absolutely stripped/dried out and it also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily! I will continue to buy this product whenever I run out of it and I encourage others to try out as well!
Kayla K.
Richlands, NC
I love trying new products when they come out! Garnier really made a comeback with all of their amazing new products. It's a cleanser and a makeup remover all in one which is so convenient. I love everything about this Micellar water. Gentle on the skin and no stinging eyes which is definitely a plus!
L. D. B.
I love to use this stuff to clean my makeup brushes! It is very gentle on the glue and hairs of the brushes but gets them clean without drying them out. Love it! I normally buy it from ULTA or at my local CVS when it is on sale. I plan to continue to purchase this product for my face AND my brushes.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The best makeup remover that I have ever used. Is oil free. I got it at my local CVS. Its very gentle for my sensitive skin and it removed all the makeup, even waterproof mascara. It really meet my expectations. Is very affortable, I paid like less that $10 for it. I highly recommended to anybody.
Elianny O.
Apopka, FL
Enjoy using this product. definitely not harsh, oily or irritating. You get a lot of product for your money. Only downside is you can't really travel with it because of the bottle size, so a travel size will be a hit for those who love this product. 1st micellar water I ever used and would buy again.
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
I had heard a lot about this and was very excited when it finally was available in the states. I had very high expectations because of the rave reviews. While this is a great product it is not my all time favorite cleansing water. I prefer the Sephora triple action cleansing water because of the packaging and value but this is a good alternative.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This cleansing water is fantastic. I use it on a daily basis. It is easy to use. Just put it on a small cotton pad and then wipe your face down. I use this when I'm wearing makeup, as well as when I don't. It is a great way I can verify I am treating my skin well, while still cleaning it completely.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.