BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Sonia L.
Gresham, OR
This one actually seems to leave my face more oily than the one for waterproof makeup. It works, but I like the feeling the waterproof micellar water leaves on my face better.
Jeniffer G.
Although I have a decent night routine for my face, I am constantly running too late in the mornings to wash my face again before starting on my makeup. So when this proceduct became available in the states I ran out to purchase it, and it more than lived up to the rave reviews. It allows me to remove all of the oil and dirt that gets on my face during the night, and it leaves my skin fresh and supple. I have no doubt this product works for any part of any skin type's routine, because it is so gentle and effective.
Carla V.
Delano, CA
Does the job without breaking the bank. I buy mine at Walgreens I use it to remove my makeup with a cotton pad. I don’t have to rub my face the make up just melts off.
makayla h.
I’m in love with the cleansing waters! They are really good and they have different ones for all skin types they are really good for taking off makeup and cleansing the pores!!
Kimberly F.
Los Angeles, CA
I got to try this product for free because lf beautycon, and im so glad i did! You only need a little bit of product and a cotton ball and it removes all the makeup
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I love this! It gets my eye makeup off so swiftly and easily! I also use it in the morning sometime before putting my makeup on and it makes my face feel nice and clean!
Kurrine E.
Utica, NY
Use this every night before bed, it's something I don't know I could live without! It's become ingrained into my nighttime routine. I use it with a cotton pad and just swipe off my make up. It's literally an eraser!
Tamzen B.
Springdale, AR
I've long been scrubbing my face with water and my hands to remove makeup and knew it was time to get something that could take my makeup off, but I didn't want to spend money on something that might irritate my skin. Enter Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water, which not only takes off makeup but doubles as a cleanser for the whole face. It doesn't dry my face out, nor does it make it oily. Plus I love seeing how much dirt it pulls off my face, so it really feels like it's doing its job. Good deal, good product.
Lisa P.
I absolutely love Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water! It works so well! I always look for makeup removers that you don't have to wash your whole face in order to remove your makeup. This cleansing water does just that! It removes all of my makeup very well and so effortlessly! My face feels so clean afterwards. You can still follow up with a cleanser but I like to dampen a cotton pad with the micellar water and use it as a quick clean up in the morning or if I make a mistake with my eye makeup, etc. I have a couple of bottles of this in stock because I love it so much!
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
This stuff is awful! Requires a lot of rubbing to remove eye makeup which is terrible for your skin. It also leaves a weird film on my face which I find unpleasant.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.