BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Angela K.
I really love how this removes my makeup, especially mascara, eye liner, and long wearing lippies. It is light and not oily, and is great with my sensitive eyes, and my sensitive, combination skin. It states that it does not need to be rinsed from the skin, but I noticed that it feels a little soapy if I apply too much to the cotton round. In that case, I'll lightly rinse with a splash of water before I apply my nightly moisturizer.

I will definitely purchase this product again!
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof is my favorite among micellar products I've tried. It is my go-to cleanser morning & night. I use it to freshen my face in the morning and at night to remove makeup. I find that if I gently press a micellar moistened cotton round over my eyes for about 30 seconds, the makeup melts away. I use a toner afterwards and if anything was missed, that takes care of it. Skin prepped for serums or sunscreen! Very convenient for people like me living with chronic illness (MS). This brand left my face much cleaner and feeling more refreshed than the other brands I tried.
Celia B.
Sometimes I come behind my face wash with this product. It helps pick up leftover traces of makeup. Honestly I hate the packaging but it's a decent product so I use.
Cece c.
Amazing product, I bought this at Walmart on a whim, but I will forever keep using it. I apply it on a cotton pad and wipe areas with make up and it comes right off.
Ashley W.
I purchased it in the hopes that my skin would feel cleaner. It was definitely work the $6 bucks I think I paid for it. It definitely made my skin feel cleaner after make up removal. I'd Definitely but it again.
Julie J.
After hearing about micellar water from my sisters, I wanted to try it out! I absolutely love this kind. It is soft on my skin and eyes, and doesn't require a lot of scrubbing to get the makeup off, which I love. I hate scrubbing my eye makeup off. It also doesn't leave me feeling oily, like some other liquid cleansers I've tried. The only thing that I don't like about it is that I go through a bottle too fast.
Blake D.
Kansas City, MO
Not only is this product amazing, it is so affordable! I could not live without mine. It helps take off all of my make up and leave me feeling so clean. I always follow with a cleanser afterwards though. I prefer to use this over eye make up remover also. Sometimes if my make up remover wipes aren't cutting it, I will add a small amount of this and it gets all the stubborn stuff off perfectly! I recommend this product 100%!
Chestine J.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great makeup remover .. it removes makeup so easy .. I was very shocked on how it didn't burn my eyes like most makeup removers it was nice and gentle on my skin
Lindsey W.
Spring, TX
This product makes removing your makeup a breeze! I have super sensitive skin, most skincare products break me out, but this one doesn’t! I recommend it to everyone!
Lauline G.
Just ran out of my first bottle of the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water and clearly need to stock up and get more. For the price point, its amazing. Great quality and the bottle lasted me a good three months. I would recommend getting the cleansing water with the pink cap if you like a more hydrating feel. However, the blue cap is more of an oil based, which is perfect for taking off liquid lips. Either way, you can't go wrong.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.