BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yamel O.
Bakersfield, CA
By far best make up remover I have bought. I would love if had a better cap. Something to apply to a cotton circle . It's not very expensive and comes in a good size bottle . I bough a bottle more then a moth ago and I'm 1/4 of a way . I wear a lot of make but I don't wear it everyday
maggie y.
Richfld Spgs, NY
I got to try Micellar cleansing water as a free sample. This products is amazing. It removes all your make up without drying or burning your skin or eyes. It is one of the best make up removers I have used.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
It was very easy to use. It also removed my waterproof mascara with out any rubbing of my eyes. I would totally recommend this to anyone trying out micellar water. I have used many micellar water from many brands and this one is my favorite
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
I stopped using my makeup wipes and started using this....saw a huge difference in my skin! This really takes off ALL your makeup! I still use a gentle eye makeup remover in addition to this because it won't take away waterproof mascara but this makes my face feel so good and fresh! Leaves a hydrating feel and won't over dry you!
Deonna J.
newark, DE
I really love this products it leaves a fresh and clean feeling on my face.  I bought this product from my local store which was Walgreen. The packing was very nice. The product was very gentle and smooth. I don't think it needs any improvement to this product because it's a great already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle B.
My new favorite makeup remover. It takes away all my face and eye makeup without drying out my face or having a bad smell. I use it daily before my face wash. I recommend it to all my family and friends.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
This is my holy grail!! I don't know how, but it works lol This l'oreal garnier skin micellar cleansing water removes my makeup so well, specially my eye makeup, which can be pretty hard to take it off. However, this cleansing water will do the job, easily.
Jocelyn N.
Before discovering this, I would use those oil based makeup removers to remove my makeup, which would leave my face greasier than it already was. I love this product because it is very sensitive and lightweight on my skin. I put some of the product on a cotton round,and it effortlessly removes my makeup.
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
I use this every night for my makeup remover. It doesn't make me break out or dry my face out. I put it in a pump nail polish bottle so I can push my remover pad on it and it works great. Stay clear of your eyes because it can burn if it gets into your eyes
Fatima A.
It is charming!!!! for cleansing, leaving the skin fresh and soft, looks like the face of a baby .... also relaxes your face after a day with heavy makeup and moisturizes the skin, moisturizes!..Compared to other brands opt for this and buy it, it is very good
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.