BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
I don't care for this cleanser. It gets the makeup off...but it doesn't get it off as well as makeup wipes do in my opinion. I still have buildup after using this and I don't use a ton of makeup.. I do use it to get makeup off of my counters tho haha :)
April S.
Collins, MS
This is great if you don't have the time or energy to actually wash you face but still want to remove your makeup, or just freshen up. It isn't sticky, very comfortable feel on the skin. I also like that it isn't scented and doesn't hurt my sensitive skin.
Lindsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this stuff! It is great for lazy days that I would be skipping a face washing. It leaves skin clean but not greasy or dry. The bottle is easy to use and I don't over pour when I use it. My only complaint is that it doesn't remove long wear lipstick too well.
Casey S.
Brooklyn, NY
I will have this on my top shelf forever. It gets rid of ALL my make-up and is much better than the pricey Dermatalogica Pre-Cleanse I had been purchasing. No stinging in my eyes and my face feels clean after - though I still follow with a good cleansing regime.
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Definitely the best product to remove makeup is my best ally. I like it because it does not leave you parched face, do not rub to remove makeup, you feel the fresh face and do not need to wash your face as you remove all makeup and impurities to face.
Angelina M.
Corvallis, OR
This product is my holy grail. It does not break me out and still cleans my skin. It's basically just water but they added the micells. Micells are what is put into soap that helps break the bonds between water and oils. It wraps around oils and carries them away. Awesome right? You get a lot of product for the price you pay (which is not a lot at all)! I love that they have it in a facial wipe now too. Helps me on the days I have a lot of makeup on.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I loveee this! It takes away the dirty buildup from the day, makeup is removed and it just leaves a clean and fresh feeling. I only have problems removing mascara, but doesn't matter, I use eye make up cleanser anyways for it. I strongly recommend it.
Maria B.
I recently tried this product and i think it's amazing! it helps to remove my make up pretty fast and easy. Sometimes when you are removing make-up using swipes and cremes do not remove it completly so this helps to take everything away from my face.
Sophie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Simple's micellar cleansing water, but I prefer this product to that. It's a reasonable price and does a great job removing make up without irritating my skin. I also have pretty sensitive eyes and this product doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
SARA S.
Newport, ME
I'm OBSESSED WITH THIS STUFF. How I use it is I take 2 cotton rounds, soak them with the product and push them onto my eyes for a few seconds. All my eye makeup come right off when I wiggle the pads just a little bit. No eye sting and leaves my skin feeling fresh!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.